Softgel Capsules: Global Markets
The global market for softgel capsules should grow from over $4.4 billion in 2020 to $5.9 billion by 2025 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% during the forecast period of 2020-2025.
- 28 data tables and 23 additional tables
- A comprehensive analysis of the softgel capsules industry and its sub-segments in the global market
- Analyses of the market trends, with data from 2018-2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Country specific data and analysis for the U.S., Canada, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea and other emerging economies from the MEA
- Deep dive of the market share analysis for softgel capsules based on type, application, end user and major geographical region
- Coverage of major developments in softgel capsules market and discussion on effect of nutraceutical industries on the market growth
- Information on distribution chain analysis and value chain analysis for the softgel capsules market
- Discussion on impact of COVID-19 on softgel capsules market and insights into the various government expenditures on COVID-19 crisis
- Competitive landscape in softgel capsules market and strategic profiling of the key companies (manufacturers and distributors) across the globe. Major players include, Catalent Inc., Capsugel (a Lonza Co.), EuroCaps Ltd., Patheon (Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.), Softgel Technologies Inc. (SGTI), and Sirio Pharma Co., Ltd.
The current report offers a detailed picture of the softgel capsules market.
This report highlights the current and future market potential for softgel capsules and provides a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends in the market. The report also covers market projections through 2025, as well as key market players.
This report details market shares for softgel capsules based on application, end user and geography. Based on application, the market is segmented into health supplements, vitamins and dietary supplements, and others. Based on end user, the market is segmented into pharmaceutical and nutraceutical companies, contract manufacturing companies, and others.
Based on geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Detailed analyses of major countries (the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China and India) are covered in regional segments. For market estimates, data has been provided for 2019 as the base year, with forecasts for 2020 through 2025. Estimated values are based on product manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.