Therapies for Depressive and Anxiety Disorders
- The global market for therapies for depressive and anxiety disorders was $28 billion in 2008. It increased to $29.4 billion in 2009. This is projected to reach $38.5 billion in 2014 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6%
- Sales in antidepressants products were nearly $15.4 billion in 2008. It increased to $16.2 billion in 2009. This market is projected to reach $21.2 billion in 2014, for a 5-year CAGR of 5.5%.
- Sales in antianxiety drugs were nearly $12.6 billion in 2008. It increased to $13.2 billion in 2009. This market is projected to reach $17.3 billion in 2014, for a 5-year CAGR of 5.6%.
STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
The objectives of the study are to present a comprehensive look at disorders that affect the mind, specifically that cause depression and anxiety. An overall discussion of mental disorders associated with depression and anxiety is presented along with an in-depth discovery of the various diseases and disorders that present significant problems for individuals and society. Markets are divided according to drug type because several products are used in many different disorders.
- Therapies for depression
- Therapies for anxiety.
- Examine BCC’s complete catalog of Market Research Reports and place direct orders
- Subscribe to any of BCC’s many industry newsletters
- Read announcements of recently published reports and newly launched newsletters
- Register for BCC’s well-known conferences
- Request additional information on any BCC product
- Take advantage of special offers