High-Energy Lasers: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for high-energy lasers reached roughly $5.0 billion in 2013 and is increasing to roughly $6.0 billion in 2014. This market is expected to reach $11.2 billion by 2019, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.0% from 2014 to 2019.
- An overview of the global markets for high energy lasers and related technologies and applications.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019.
- Insight into the market through investigation of its value chain, product trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Evaluation of the market's dynamics with respect to its drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Comprehensive profiles leading players in the field and their key developments and strategies.
SCOPE OF REPORT
High-energy lasers, by definition, have energy exceeding 500 W. The high-energy laser (HEL) market is segmented into categories by:
- Type: gas lasers, chemical lasers, excimer lasers, fiber lasers, solid-state lasers, and others.
- Usage: cutting and welding; guiding munitions and marking targets; missile defense; laser lighting display; communication; surgery and diagnosis; and others.
- Application: industrial, defense, fusion energy, research, medical, and others.
- Geographical region: North America is segmented into U.S., Canada, and Mexico; Europe is segmented into France, Italy, Germany, U.K., Russia, and rest of Commonwealth Independent States (CIS); Asia-Pacific (APAC) is segmented into China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, and others; and ROW covers Middle East, Africa, and South America.
In addition to industry and competitive analysis of the high-energy laser market, this report also includes a patent analysis and a listing of company profiles for key players in the high-energy laser market.
Sinha G. Gaurav, research analyst, holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). He has worked in almost all domains across the market research industry. He has 11 years of experience in the fields of market research and investment banking. His primary focus is in healthcare, chemicals, electronics, finance and database designing. His publications include subjects such as quantum dots, IT in healthcare, alternative data, ultrafast lasers, inorganic polymers, waste management, factory automation and Voxel, among others.