High-Energy Lasers: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for high-energy lasers reached roughly $5.0 billion in 2013 and is increasing to roughly $6.0 billion in 2014. This market is expected to reach $11.2 billion by 2019, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.0% from 2014 to 2019.
- An overview of the global markets for high energy lasers and related technologies and applications.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019.
- Insight into the market through investigation of its value chain, product trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Evaluation of the market's dynamics with respect to its drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Comprehensive profiles leading players in the field and their key developments and strategies.
SCOPE OF REPORT
High-energy lasers, by definition, have energy exceeding 500 W. The high-energy laser (HEL) market is segmented into categories by:
- Type: gas lasers, chemical lasers, excimer lasers, fiber lasers, solid-state lasers, and others.
- Usage: cutting and welding; guiding munitions and marking targets; missile defense; laser lighting display; communication; surgery and diagnosis; and others.
- Application: industrial, defense, fusion energy, research, medical, and others.
- Geographical region: North America is segmented into U.S., Canada, and Mexico; Europe is segmented into France, Italy, Germany, U.K., Russia, and rest of Commonwealth Independent States (CIS); Asia-Pacific (APAC) is segmented into China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, and others; and ROW covers Middle East, Africa, and South America.
In addition to industry and competitive analysis of the high-energy laser market, this report also includes a patent analysis and a listing of company profiles for key players in the high-energy laser market.
Sinha G. Gaurav focuses on electronics and semiconductors markets, robotics and nanotechnology. His publications range from factory automation and big data to industrial controls and helmet-mounted displays. He holds a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University and an MBA degree in finance from ICFAI Business School.
- Global 5G Chipset Market (SMC117A)
- Semiconductor Devices for High Temperature Applications: Market Opportunities (SMC114A)
- Wood Coatings: Technologies and Application Markets (AVM182A)
- Hyperspectral Imaging: Technologies and Global Markets to 2023 (IAS135A)
- Bioremediation: Global Markets and Technologies to 2023 (ENV044A)