Optical Components and Systems for Cloud Computing
The market for Cloud optical systems and componentry totaled $1.0 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $1.2 billion by 2015 and nearly $3.1 billion by 2020, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.7% between 2015 and 2020.
- An overview of the global markets for optical components and systems for cloud computing.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- Analysis of the market by component, by system, by application, and by geography.
- Information covering market sizes, revenue forecasts, value chains, market & product trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Relevant patent analysis.
- Evaluation of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- A look at leading players and their key developments, strategies, and profiles.
SCOPE OF REPORT
The optical systems and componentry market for Cloud is segmented in this report into the following categories:
- By system: Passive optical network, SONET/SDH, Ethernet, fiber channel, CWDM, DWDM and FTTx. The passive optical network is further subsegmented into GPON and EPON.
- By software control system: Human Machine Interface (HMI), Distributed Control System (DCS), Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA).
- By componentry: Optical sensors, carrier Ethernet, optical transceivers, optical transmitters, optical responders, optical receivers, optical amplifiers, optical network terminals and optical line terminals. The optical sensors are further subsegmented into Cloud height sensors, visibility sensors and present weather sensors.
- By application: Logistics and warehousing, military, healthcare, information technology, entertainment and others.
- By region: North America is segmented into the U.S., Canada and Mexico; Europe is segmented into France, Italy, Germany, U.K., Russia, and the rest of Commonwealth Independent States (CIS); Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and others; and rest of the world (ROW0 covers the Middle East, Africa and South America.
In addition to industry and competitive analysis of the optical systems and componentry market for the Cloud, this report also includes a patent analysis and a listing of company profiles for key players in the market.
Sinha G. Gaurav focuses on electronics and semiconductors markets, robotics and nanotechnology. His publications range from factory automation and big data to industrial controls and helmet-mounted displays. He holds a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University and an MBA degree in finance from ICFAI Business School.
- Quantum Sensors: Quantum Entanglement for Communications and Beyond (IAS091A)
- Global 5G Chipset Market (SMC117A)
- Semiconductor Devices for High Temperature Applications: Market Opportunities (SMC114A)
- Wood Coatings: Technologies and Application Markets (AVM182A)
- Hyperspectral Imaging: Technologies and Global Markets to 2023 (IAS135A)