Optical Components and Systems for Cloud Computing
The market for Cloud optical systems and componentry totaled $1.0 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $1.2 billion by 2015 and nearly $3.1 billion by 2020, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.7% between 2015 and 2020.
- An overview of the global markets for optical components and systems for cloud computing.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- Analysis of the market by component, by system, by application, and by geography.
- Information covering market sizes, revenue forecasts, value chains, market & product trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Relevant patent analysis.
- Evaluation of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- A look at leading players and their key developments, strategies, and profiles.
SCOPE OF REPORT
The optical systems and componentry market for Cloud is segmented in this report into the following categories:
- By system: Passive optical network, SONET/SDH, Ethernet, fiber channel, CWDM, DWDM and FTTx. The passive optical network is further subsegmented into GPON and EPON.
- By software control system: Human Machine Interface (HMI), Distributed Control System (DCS), Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA).
- By componentry: Optical sensors, carrier Ethernet, optical transceivers, optical transmitters, optical responders, optical receivers, optical amplifiers, optical network terminals and optical line terminals. The optical sensors are further subsegmented into Cloud height sensors, visibility sensors and present weather sensors.
- By application: Logistics and warehousing, military, healthcare, information technology, entertainment and others.
- By region: North America is segmented into the U.S., Canada and Mexico; Europe is segmented into France, Italy, Germany, U.K., Russia, and the rest of Commonwealth Independent States (CIS); Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and others; and rest of the world (ROW0 covers the Middle East, Africa and South America.
In addition to industry and competitive analysis of the optical systems and componentry market for the Cloud, this report also includes a patent analysis and a listing of company profiles for key players in the market.
Research Analyst Sinha G. Gaurav holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). His primary focus is in the electronics and semiconductor markets. He has nine years of experience in the field of market research in electronics, finance and database designing. His areas of interest include semiconductors, automation, industrial controls, robotics and nanotechnology. His publications focus on subjects such as quantum dots, photonic sensors and detectors, LIDAR, ultrafast lasers, home automation, helmet-mounted displays (HMDs), factory automation and radio frequency (RF) components, among others.
- Inorganic polymers: Technologies, Applications and Opportunities (CHM120A)
- Global Market for Mixed-signal System-on-Chip Applications with a Focus on Node Geometries (SMC119A)
- Voxel-Pixel Integration: Lidar, Autonomous Vehicle, 3D Printing and Surveillance Applications (IFT109A)
- Quantum Sensors: Quantum Entanglement for Communications and Beyond (IAS091A)
- Global 5G Chipset Market (SMC117A)
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.