Optical Test Equipment: Global Markets
The global market for optical test equipment was $692.0 million in 2014. The market is expected to reach $947.2 million by 2020 from $729.8 million in 2015, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4% from 2015 through 2020.
- An overview of the global markets for optical test equipment.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- Breakdowns of the market by type, by form factor, by application, by end user and by geography.
- Discussion on current and future trends and analysis based on various competitive technologies.
- Value chain analysis.
- In-depth coverage of end uses including military and aerospace, oil and gas, automotive, energy, data centers, semiconductors and electronics, mining, and many others.
- Evaluation of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and challenges.
- Relevant patent analysis.
- Leading players in the field and their key developments, strategies, and profiles.
SCOPE OF REPORT
The optical test equipment market is segmented into the following categories:
- Type — optical spectrum analyzer, portable power meters and light sources, optical time domain reflectometer, manufacturing test system and optical wavelength meter.
- Form factor — portable and benchtop. The portable equipment segment is further segmented into handheld and others. The benchtop equipment segment is further segmented into rack mounted and others.
- Application — installation, maintenance, manufacturing and research and development. The maintenance segment is further segmented into signal loss, laser failure, cleaning and troubleshooting, verification and certification.
- End-use — telecommunication and broadband, television networks, private sector, military and aerospace, oil and gas, automotive, energy, data centers, semiconductors and electronics, mining and others.
- Region — North America (U.S., Canada and Mexico); Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy and rest of Europe); Asia-Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea and rest of Asia-Pacific) and Rest of World (the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, which includes central and South America).
In addition to industry and competitive analysis of the optical test equipment market, this report also includes a patent analysis and a company profiles listing of key market players.
Sinha G. Gaurav, research analyst, holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). He has worked in almost all domains across the market research industry. He has 11 years of experience in the fields of market research and investment banking. His primary focus is in healthcare, chemicals, electronics, finance and database designing. His publications include subjects such as quantum dots, IT in healthcare, alternative data, ultrafast lasers, inorganic polymers, waste management, factory automation and Voxel, among others.