Tools and Components for Photonic Applications
The global tools and components for photonic applications market will grow from nearly $10.6 billion in 2016 to $19.2 billion by 2021 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.7% for the period of 2016-2021.
- An overview of the global markets for tools and components used for photonic applications.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Analysis of the market by technology, by application, by components and by geography.
- A look at how the telecommunication, photonic computing and research activity sectors are fuelling the growth of the market.
- Evaluation of these tools and components as they play a role in the fields of diagnostics, life science, military surveillance and mining as key driving factors.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
SCOPE OF REPORT
This market report covers only photonic sensors and detectors. Differentiating between the sensors and detectors is a challenging task, as most of the devices available on the market have both sensing and detecting abilities, or the devices have integrated sensors and detectors. Therefore, assumptions have been made based on the functions of photonic sensors and detectors to arrive at a market estimation.
The tools and components for the photonic application market is segmented into categories as:
- By technology: Includes laser, optics and imaging.
- By component: Includes modulators, detectors, attenuators, multiplexers and demultiplexers, optical amplifiers, sensors, integrated circuits (ICs) and light-emitting diodes (LED).
- By application: Includes consumer equipment, military, healthcare, telecommunication, construction, aviation, metrology and photonic computing.
- By region: North America is segmented into U.S., Canada and Mexico. Europe is segmented into France, Italy, Germany, the U.K., Russia and the rest of Europe. The Asia-Pacific region is segmented into China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and others. Rest of the World (RoW) covers the Middle East, Africa, and South America.
In addition to industry and competitive analysis, this report also includes a patent analysis and a listing of company profiles for key players in the tools and components for photonic application market.
Research Analyst Sinha G. Gaurav holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). His primary focus is in the electronics and semiconductor markets. He has nine years of experience in the field of market research in electronics, finance and database designing. His areas of interest include semiconductors, automation, industrial controls, robotics and nanotechnology. His publications focus on subjects such as quantum dots, photonic sensors and detectors, LIDAR, ultrafast lasers, home automation, helmet-mounted displays (HMDs), factory automation and radio frequency (RF) components, among others.
- Cloud Services Brokerage Market (IFT182A)
- Semiconductor Chip Testing Tools Market (SMC122A)
- Etch Process: Materials, Chemicals and Advances (SMC118A)
- Inorganic Polymers: Technologies, Applications and Opportunities (CHM120A)
- Global Market for Mixed-signal System-on-Chip Applications with a Focus on Node Geometries (SMC119A)