Fluoropolymer Materials: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for fluoropolymers should grow from $5.7 billion in 2020 to $7.4 billion by 2025, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 60 tables
- An overview of global market for fluoropolymer materials
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Explanation of the major drivers restrains and opportunities and regional dynamics of the market and assessment of latest trends
- Market share analysis of the fluoropolymer materials based on resin type, end-use and region and evaluation of current market trends, market size, and market forecast
- Detailed description of the fluoropolymer family and product types i.e., the homopolymers and the copolymers
- Analysis of feedstock markets, resin industry structure, latest developments of the fluoropolymer industry and details of the fluoropolymer feedstock and resin production and fluoropolymer processors and converters
- Impact analysis of coronavirus on the global economy; and discussion on impact of COVID-19 on fluoropolymer industry
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading players of the industry, including Arkema, Fluorocarbon Co. Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Parker Hannifin Corp., and Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics
This updated BCC Research report on fluoropolymers will include market data, in U.S. dollar and consumption (kiloton) terms, for the years 2019 to 2025, with 2019 considered as the base year and market forecasts through 2025. Market data are presented by material, end-use sector and geographic region. The report also analyzes fluoropolymer technology developments, industry structure, and market drivers and trends. Profiles of the leading fluoropolymer resin companies and processors describe company products, markets, geographic focus, market shares and recent corporate developments. The impact of COVID-19 was also considered while deriving market estimates.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
Global consumption of fluoropolymers amounted to 702.7 million lbs. in 2014 and is projected to total 740.4 million lbs. in 2015. The market is expected to grow during the period 2015 to 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5% to reach 969.1 million lbs. In 2020.
- An overview of the global market and technologies for fluoropolymer materials.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- Coverage of the fluoropolymer product family including:
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP)
- Polyvinylidenefluoride (PVDF)
- Polyvinyl fluoride (PVF)
- Polychlorotrifluoroethylene (PCTFE)
- Perfluoroalkoxy (PFA)
- Ethylene chlorotrifluoroethylene (ECTFE)
- Ethylene tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE)
- Fluoroelastomers (FKM)
- Other fluoropolymers
- The market's drivers and trends, specifically econmic, social, demographic, environmental, and technological influences.
- Information on fluoropolymer companies, including their product, market and geographic focus, market share and recent corporate developments.
- Analysis of end use sectors including transportation, electrical & electronics (electronic parts & components), industrial plant and machinery, building & construction, and other markets.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.