Fluoropolymers in Healthcare
This special report provides a general overview of the fluoropolymers in the healthcare market and discusses the prospective growth opportunities. The coverage provides a focused view and articulates the market trends in the overall fluoropolymer in healthcare market and major types of fluoropolymers by application (pharmaceutical packaging, medical devices, drug delivery and other applications such as hospital gowns, drapes and divider curtains, and biological membranes).
- An overview of the top ten companies of fluoropolymers in healthcare sector and detailed description of their main business segments, products, financial performance and developments & strategies
- Characterization and quantification of fluoropolymer in healthcare market based on type and region and identification of their potential applications
- Analysis of the key drivers and constraints that shape the market and estimation of current and future market revenue for fluoropolymer in healthcare sector
Scope and Format
The scope of this report includes an analysis of the fluoropolymer in healthcare market based on type, application and regional markets. Revenue forecasts for 2018 through 2024 are provided at the global level for these segments. The fluoropolymer in healthcare market is segmented into four categories:
- By fluoropolymer type: PTFE and other fluoropolymers (such as PVDF, PFA, FEP, ETFE, ECTFE, PVF and PCTFE).
- By application: Pharmaceutical packaging, medical devices, drug delivery, others (such as hospital gowns, drapes and divider curtains, and biological membranes).
- By region: Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe and RoW.
Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecast revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
This report also identifies the top 10 companies in fluoropolymer in healthcare market and the key areas that are driving industry growth. This analysis also explores industry structure, noting strategic alliances and acquisitions.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
- Functional Foods and Beverages: Global Markets (FOD100B)
- High-performance Ceramic Coatings: North American Markets and Technologies (AVM015K)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Genomics: Global Market (HLC281A)
- Genome Editing: Technologies and Global Markets (BIO146C)
- Pipette Tips: Global Markets (MDS063A)