Injection Molding: Global Markets and Technologies
The global market for plastic injection molding should increase from $125.95 billion in 2021 to $169.81 billion by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- 30 data tables and 36 additional tables
- An updated review of the global market for plastic injection molding within the industry
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019-2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market growth; and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements and strategic innovations within the market place
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for injection molding by end use, type, and geographic region
- Details about plastic molding techniques and discussion on injection molding versus other plastics molding processes
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Company profiles of major manufacturers and suppliers, including BASF SE, DSM, Dow Chemical Co., DuPont, ExxonMobil, Bay Plastics Machinery Corp., LyondellBasell Industries NV, SABIC, Sumitomo (SHI) Demag Plastics Machinery GmbH, UBE Machinery Inc., and Toray Industries, Inc.
This study encompasses technologies, applications and materials regarding injection molding. BCC Research analyzes the major types of thermoplastic resins used to produce molded products. These products cater to demand arising from various end-use industries. Machines and equipment are discussed, entailing the qualitative aspect of it. Trends in demand are reviewed and impact on overall market growth are assessed.
Market drivers within each end-use industry are identified. Thermoplastic resin injection molding is analyzed in detail. Technological issues and trends are reviewed and other influential factors (economic conditions, COVID impact and standards) are discussed. Because this is a global study, BCC Research analyzes domestic and international technological issues and economic considerations.
Revenue forecasts from 2019-2026 are given for each major type of thermoplastic grade, end user and regional market.
This updated report includes the impact of COVID-19 on the end-user base, which can be seen in the global and regional market analysis.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
The global market for plastics injection molding reached $139 billion in 2018 and should reach $233 billion by 2023, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.9% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 26 data tables and 16 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for plastic injection molding technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Identification of trends that will affect growth in the plastic injection molding market
- Examination of governments' roles in support of plastic injection molding technologies worldwide, including regulatory support and government requirements
- Information on industry regulations and standards, the competitive landscape, and industry structure
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including Absolute Haitian Corp., Basf Se, Dow Chemicals Co. Ltd., Dupont, Exxonmobil Corp., and Stack Plastics Inc.