Colocation Data Center Industry: Global Markets to 2020
The global market for colocation data center industry is expected to grow from $30.9 billion in 2016 to $54.8 billion by 2020, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.4% for the period of 2016-2020.
- An overview of the global markets for colocation data center industry
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012-2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020
- A look at key market trends, customer landscape, supply chain and key participants, and major certifications in the industry
- Analysis of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers which include increasing demand from cloud operators, growth in big data analytics and impact of virtual reality on storage, and restraints
- Information on leading players in the industry including Equinix, Digital Realty, NTT Communications, Level 3 Communications, Verizon Communications and Cyrusone
This research report focuses on market sizing and forecast for global, USA and other regions. It categorizes the colocation data center market by service type. Service types include retail and wholesale. It also includes the market analysis by customer industries and competitor analysis.
Led by head researcher Karthik Arun, BCC Research analysts craft Reference Reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.