Colocation Data Center Industry: Global Markets to 2020
The global market for colocation data center industry is expected to grow from $30.9 billion in 2016 to $54.8 billion by 2020, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.4% for the period of 2016-2020.
- An overview of the global markets for colocation data center industry
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012-2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020
- A look at key market trends, customer landscape, supply chain and key participants, and major certifications in the industry
- Analysis of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers which include increasing demand from cloud operators, growth in big data analytics and impact of virtual reality on storage, and restraints
- Information on leading players in the industry including Equinix, Digital Realty, NTT Communications, Level 3 Communications, Verizon Communications and Cyrusone
This research report focuses on market sizing and forecast for global, USA and other regions. It categorizes the colocation data center market by service type. Service types include retail and wholesale. It also includes the market analysis by customer industries and competitor analysis.
Led by Research Head Karthik Arun, the BCC Research Staff is comprised of expert analysts skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and who have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others