Etch Process: Materials, Chemicals and Advances
The global market for etching processes should grow from $6.9 billion in 2019 to $8.8 billion by 2024 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9% for the period of 2019-2024.
- 72 data tables and 14 additional tables
- Detailed study of the global markets for etch process using quantitative as well as qualitative approaches
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Coverage of the market of etch process in terms of their types, materials, etching chemicals and applications across the various regions
- Assessment of the competitive landscape and company profiles of major market players, including Applied Materials Inc., KLA Corp., LAM Research Corp., Hitachi High-Technologies Corp., and Nissha Co. Ltd.
The market for etch processes is segmented into the follow categories:
- By etching material: Silicon, silicon dioxide, silicon nitride, steel and stainless steel, aluminum, others (copper, gallium, indium, gold and many more).
- By etching chemicals: Hydrochloric acid, hydrofluoric acid, ammonium chloride, ammonium persulfate, sodium hydroxide, others.
- By applications: Semiconductors, power devices, instrumentation, automotive, aerospace and others.
- By type: Dry etching and wet etching.
- By region: North America is segmented into the U.S., Canada and Mexico; Europe is segmented into the U.K., France, Germany and Rest of Europe; the U.K. is further segmented into England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland; Asia-Pacific (APAC) is segmented into China, Japan, India and Rest of Asia-Pacific; Middle East and Latin America is segmented into UAE, Brazil and Rest of Middle East and Latin America.
In addition to industry and competitive analysis of the market for etch processes, this report also exhaustively covers patent analysis, and includes a listing of company profiles of key players active in the global market.
Research Analyst Sinha G. Gaurav holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). His primary focus is in the electronics and semiconductor markets. He has nine years of experience in the field of market research in electronics, finance and database designing. His areas of interest include semiconductors, automation, industrial controls, robotics and nanotechnology. His publications focus on subjects such as quantum dots, photonic sensors and detectors, LIDAR, ultrafast lasers, home automation, helmet-mounted displays (HMDs), factory automation and radio frequency (RF) components, among others.