Semiconductor Metallization and Interconnects: Technologies and Global Markets
The global semiconductor metallization and interconnects market totaled $912.8 million and $1.0 billion in 2014 and 2015 respectively. The market should total nearly $1.8 billion by 2020, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.4% from 2015 to 2020.
- An overview of the global markets for semiconductor metallization, a process which produces a thin-film metal layer that will serve as the required conductor pattern for the interconnection of the various components on the chip.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Breakdowns of the market by technology, by process, by interconnect material, by component, by application and by geography.
- A relevant patent analysis.
- Coverage of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Analyses of value chains, and market and product trends.
- A look at leading players in the field and their key developments, strategies, and profiles.
In this report, the semiconductor metallization market is segmented into categories as follows:
- By technology: metal deposition, photolithography, silylation, metal etch, alloying and annealing, passivation, and backlapping and backside metallization.
- By process: Filament evaporation, electron-beam evaporation, flash evaporation, induction evaporation, sputtering and others.
- By interconnect materials: Poly SI, silicides, refractory materials, TiN, TiW, aluminum and copper.
- By components: Gas distribution plates, chamber liners, domes, plating insulators, cover rings and others.
- By application: Consumer electronics, automotive, defense and aerospace, medical, industrial and others.
- By region: North America (United States, Canada and Mexico); Europe (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy and rest of Europe); Asia-Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea and rest of Asia-Pacific) and Rest of World (RoW)(the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, which includes Central and South America).
In addition to industry and competitive analysis of the semiconductor metallization market, this report also includes a patent analysis and a listing of company profiles for key players in market. All estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues, in U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
Research Analyst Sinha G. Gaurav holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). His primary focus is in the electronics and semiconductor markets. He has nine years of experience in the field of market research in electronics, finance and database designing. His areas of interest include semiconductors, automation, industrial controls, robotics and nanotechnology. His publications focus on subjects such as quantum dots, photonic sensors and detectors, LIDAR, ultrafast lasers, home automation, helmet-mounted displays (HMDs), factory automation and radio frequency (RF) components, among others.
- Voxel-Pixel Integration: Lidar, Autonomous Vehicle, 3D Printing and Surveillance Applications (IFT109A)
- Quantum Sensors: Quantum Entanglement for Communications and Beyond (IAS091A)
- Global 5G Chipset Market (SMC117A)
- Semiconductor Devices for High Temperature Applications: Market Opportunities (SMC114A)
- Wood Coatings: Technologies and Application Markets (AVM182A)
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.