Global Anti-Reflective and Anti-Fingerprint Coatings Market: Focus on Material, Technology, Layer and Application - Analysis and Forecast: 2018-2028
The emergence of functional coatings such as anti-reflective and anti-fingerprint coatings has led to the increased efficiency of the product, thereby providing larger degree of sustainability and additional features. The usage of consumer goods such as mobile phones, tablets, and wearables have become indispensable in the present social scenario. The fingerprint stains on the surface of touch screen along with the reflectivity issue require the application of efficient coatings that would repel the deposition of dirt and stains and allow minimal reflectance of light. The application of anti-reflective and anti-fingerprint coatings not only makes the product aesthetically pleasing but also help in reducing strain on eyes. Owing to continuous ongoing research and development in this field, the effectiveness of these coatings is gradually being improved, which is anticipated to increase their utility and adoption in multiple end-user industries in the coming future.
The global anti-reflective and anti-fingerprint coatings market is estimated to witness growth at a CAGR of 7.01% and 5.48% in terms of value over the period of 2018 to 2028. This growth in the market is attributed to the increasing demand from various end-use applications in automotive, building and construction, stainless steel, and solar industries.
The report is a compilation of different segments of the global anti-reflective and anti-fingerprint coatings market, including market breakdown by material type, technology type, layer type, application, and geographical areas. Herein, the revenue generated from the material types (silicon-based, titanium-based, and others), technology types (vacuum deposition, sol gel and others), layer type (single-layer and multi-layer), application (automotive, building and construction, consumer goods, solar, stainless steel, and others) and geographies (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and South America) are tracked to calculate the overall market size in terms of value ($million) and volume (million square meters). While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed summary of the global anti-reflective and anti-fingerprint coatings market. It also includes the key participants involved in the industry at the relevant sections.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What are the major driving forces that are expected to increase the demand for the global anti-reflective and anti-fingerprint coatings market during the forecast period, 2018-2028
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global anti-reflective and anti-fingerprint coatings market
- What is the global anti-reflective and anti-fingerprint coatings market size in terms of value ($million) and volume (million square meters) from 2016-2028 along with the year-on-year growth rates and the CAGR from 2018 to 2028
- What are the different layer types of anti-reflective coatings and their growth pattern in terms of value in different regions and countries
- What are the different technology and material types on which anti-reflective and anti-fingerprint coatings are used across all industries and their growth pattern in terms of value in different regions and countries
- What are the major technologies used for applying anti-reflective and anti-fingerprint coatings
- What are the new strategies adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry
- What major opportunities do the anti-reflective and anti-fingerprint coatings manufacturers foresee
- What are the major end-user industries for anti-reflective and anti-fingerprint coatings globally in terms of revenue generation
- What is the consumption pattern of the anti-reflective and anti-fingerprint coatings across end users in different regions and countries
- Which are the major regions and countries that provide growth opportunities for the anti-reflective and anti-fingerprint coatings market
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the anti-reflective and anti-fingerprint coatings market on the basis of their recent developments, product offerings and regional presence
- Who are the key players (along with their detailed analysis and profiles including their financials, company snapshots, key products and services, and SWOT analysis) in the market
The report further includes a thorough analysis of the impact of the Porter’s Five Forces to understand the overall attractiveness of the industry. The most commonly used strategy for a better hold on the market has been product launches from the period January 2015 to January 2019. Moreover, the company profiles section highlights significant information about the key companies involved along with their financial positions, key strategies, and developmental activities of recent years.
Further, the report includes an exhaustive analysis of the geographical split into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa, and South America. Each geography details the individual push and pull forces in addition to the key players from that region. This report is a meticulous compilation of research on more than 100 players in the global anti-reflective and anti-fingerprint coatings market and draws upon the insights from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 50 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The report also profiles approximately 15 supplier profiles with their financial analysis, SWOT, and product portfolio.
The companies profiled in the report are AGC Inc., Carl Zeiss AG, Daikin Industries, Ltd., Essilor International S.A., NAGASE & CO., LTD., PPG Industries Inc., Royal DSM, and Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd., Cytonix, LLC, Izovac Ltd., Janos Technology, LLC, Kriya Materials, NANOKOTE PTY LTD, Natoco Co., Ltd., and NIPPON PAINT SURF CHEMICALS Co.,Ltd
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.