Global Automotive Cabin Air Quality Sensor Market: Focus on Sensor Types, Vehicle Types, Regional Study (15 Countries), Market Share, and Industry Insights - Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2021
Globally rising level of air-pollution, deteriorating cabin air quality, and growing awareness toward passenger safety and comfort have resulted in an increased demand for automotive cabin air quality sensor. Moreover, stringent governmental regulations toward automotive emission, amount of CO2 released by vehicles and its concentration within the passenger cabin have also led to the burgeoning demand for air quality control systems. The automotive cabin air quality sensor market is estimated to witness robust growth during the period 2016-2022. The report is a compilation of various segmentations including a market breakdown by sensor type, vehicle type, and geographical areas.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The report details the market analysis and forecast with respect to its various sensor types such as semiconductor metal oxide sensor and non-dispersive infrared sensor. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed study of the different vehicles that are analyzed including passenger cars (compact, mid-size, and luxury) and electric vehicles (battery electric vehicles and hybrid electric vehicles). It also details the leading players involved in the industry and provides an overview of the demand and supply side analysis of the market.
The report answers the following questions about the global automotive cabin air quality sensor market:
- What is the expected global automotive cabin air quality sensor market size in terms of revenue and volume in the period 2017-2021
- What is the dominant type of sensor used in the vehicle’s cabin
- What is the revenue generated by the different sensor types, and vehicle types of the automotive cabin air quality sensor market during the period 2017-2021
- Which vehicle type will lead by value and volume in the global automotive cabin air quality sensors market by the end of the forecast period
- What will be the different factors driving the market during the forecast period
- What are the major factors challenging the growth of the global automotive cabin air quality sensor market
- What kind of new strategies are being adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry
- Which region will lead the global automotive cabin air quality sensors market by the end of the forecast period
The report includes an exhaustive analysis of the geographical split into NAFTA (the U.S, Canada, Mexico), Europe (Germany, the U.K, France, Italy, Russia, Rest-of-Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, and Rest-of-APAC), South America, and Middle East & Africa. Each geographical region analysis details the individual push and pull forces in addition to the key players from that particular region.
The report examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry. The Company Profiles section includes highlights of significant information about the key companies involved along with their financial positions, key strategies & developmental activities of recent years (2014-2018). Some of the key players in the cabin air quality sensor market include ams AG, Axetris, Amphenol Corporation, Sensata Technologies, SGX Sensortech, Figaro Engineering, FIS Inc., and Paragon AG.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.