Global Automotive Regenerative Braking System Market: Focus on Battery, Flywheel, Ultracapacitor, and Passenger car Application - Analysis and Forecast: 2017 - 2026
Owing to the increase of vehicle sales during the past few year, the contribution of automotive industry in the greenhouse gas (GHG) emission has increased. The increasing content of GHG is causing severe environmental problems such as global warming and negative effect on climate change. The rising level of GHG created a demand to limit the GHG emission by vehicles. Several legislative bodies across the world issued rules and regulations to curb the GHG emission by vehicles. Regenerative braking systems (RBS), when used as one of the engine component of the vehicle not only decreases the GHG emission but also increases the fuel efficiency. Hence to adhere with the strict regulations, an increase in the adoption of RBS is witnessed in the automotive industry. This in turn increased the number of product launches, merger, acquisitions and collaborations pertaining to automotive RBS. The market value of automotive RBS is anticipated to reach $24.52 billion by 2026. The global automotive RBS market is compilation of several segmentations including market breakdown by storage type, vehicle type, and different geographical regions.
A detailed market analysis and forecast with respect to different energy storage types used in a RBS is done. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed study of RBS in different types of vehicles, which include passenger and commercial vehicles. The report provides the market analysis and forecast of automotive RBS in different regions, along with the country wise segmentation.Further, the report addresses the following key questions about the global automotive RBS market:
- What is the global automotive RBS market size in terms of volume and value in the period 2017-2026
- Which is the dominant storage type by value for the global automotive RBS market
- Which is the storage type by vehicle type in terms of value during the forecast period
- What is the revenue generated by the different storage types in the global automotive RBS market in the period 2017-2026
- What is the revenue generated by the different storage types for different vehicle type in the global automotive RBS market in the period 2017-2026
- Which vehicle type will lead by value in the global automotive RBS market by the end of the forecast period
- What are the different factors driving the market forward in the forecast period
- What are the major factors challenging the growth of global electric vehicles market
- Which type of new strategies are being adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry
- Which region will lead the global automotive RBS market by the end of the forecast period
The report includes an exhaustive analysis of the geographical split into North America (the U.S and Canada), Europe (Germany, the U.K, France, and Netherlands), and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, and South Korea). Analysis of each of the geographical regions details the individual push and pull forces in addition to the key players from that particular region.
The report examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry. The company profiles section includes highlights of significant information about the key companies involved, along with their financial positions, key strategies & developmental activities of recent years (2014-2016). Some of the key players are Aisin Seiki Co.Ltd (Japan), Adgero S.A.S (France), Autoliv Nissin Brakes Systems (Japan), Continental AG (Germany), Denso Corporation (Japan), Eaton Corporation Plc (Ireland), Magnetti Marelli S.p.A (Italy), Maxwell Technologies (the U.S), Mazda Motor Corporation (Japan), Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany), Skeleton Technologies (Estonia), Torotrak Plc (the U.K), and ZF Friedrichshafen AG (Germany).
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.