Global Autonomous BVLOS Drone Market: Focus on Type, Application, Mode of Communication, and Component - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2029
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the trends in the global autonomous BVLOS(beyond visual line of sight) drone market across different regions
- What are the major driving forces for increasing the demand for the global autonomous BVLOS drone market during the forecast period 2019-2029
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global autonomous BVLOS drone market
- Which application (Critical Infrastructure Inspection, Precision Agriculture, Package Delivery, Mapping, Mining, Construction, Insurance, Conversation Management, Border Patrol, Search & Rescue, Firefighting and Police Work, and ISR) of the global autonomous BVLOS drone market dominates as of 2018, and what is be the expected scenario by 2029
- What is the revenue generated by the global autonomous BVLOS drone market by type, application, component, mode of communication, and region in 2018, and what would be the estimates by 2029
- What is the aggregate revenue generated by the global autonomous BVLOS drone market segmented by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World) in 2018, and what would be the estimates by 2029
- Which are the key players in the global autonomous BVLOS drone market, and what are the new strategies being adopted by the market players to make a mark in the industry
- What major opportunities do the autonomous BVLOS drone companies foresee in the next five years
- What are the competitive strengths of each of the key leading players in the autonomous BVLOS drone market
Global Autonomous BVLOS Drone Market Forecast, 2019-2029
The autonomous BVLOS drone industry analysis by BIS Research projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 25.91% on the basis of volume during the forecast period from 2019 to 2029. North America dominated the global autonomous BVLOS market with a share of 72% in 2018. North America, including the major countries, such as the U.S. and Canada, is the most prominent region for the autonomous BVLOS drone market. In North America, the U.S. acquired a major market share in 2019 due to the major deployment of autonomous BVLOS drones in various sectors in the country.
The global autonomous BVLOS drone market has gained widespread importance with the growing need for improved productivity, speed, and efficiency, need for overcoming the safety concerns for labor working around robots in shared workplaces and continuous decrease in size of the available workforce. However, lack of comprehensive regulatory and compliance standards for autonomous BVLOS drones are some of the factors that are restraining the market growth.
the increasing demand for autonomous BVLOS drones in different application industries is compelling the drone manufacturers to develop drones with more payload capacity, as the drone with high payload capacity and endurance can easily perform the monitoring and delivery tasks.”
Scope of the Global Autonomous BVLOS Drone Market
The autonomous BVLOS(beyond visual line of sight) drone market research provides detailed market information for segmentation on the basis of by type, application, component, mode of communication, and region. The purpose of this market analysis is to examine the autonomous BVLOS drone market outlook in terms of factors driving the market, market trends, technological developments, and competitive benchmarking, among others.
The report further takes into consideration the market dynamics and the competitive landscape along with the detailed financial and product contribution of the key players operating in the market.
While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed study of the different industries that are analyzed which includes automotive, electrical, electronics and semiconductor, plastics and polymers, pharma and chemistry, food and beverage, aerospace and defense, metal and machining and other. The report also analyzes different applications that include Critical Infrastructure Inspection, Precision Agriculture, Package Delivery, Mapping, Mining, Construction, Insurance, Conversation Management, Border Patrol, Search & Rescue, Firefighting and Police Work, and ISR. In the by type segment, the market is segmented into different types such as fixed wing, rotary and hybrid.
The autonomous BVLOS drone market is segregated by region under four major regions, namely North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest-of-the-World. Data for each of these regions (by country) is provided.
Key Companies in the Global Autonomous BVLOS drone Industry
The key market players in the global autonomous BVLOS drone market include AeroVironment, Inc. (The U.S.), Airbus S.A.S. (Netherlands), BAE Systems (The U.K.), Elbit Systems Ltd (Israel), Flytrex Aviation Limited (Israel), General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (The U.S.), Insitu, Inc. (The U.S.), Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd. (Israel), Northrop Grumman Corporation (The U.S.), Saab AB (Sweden), and Textron Systems (The U.S.).
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.