Global Biosensors Market - Analysis and Forecast (2018 -2027) (Focus on Product, Application, 19 Countries Analysis, and Competitive Landscape)
The global biosensors industry is approaching towards multi-billion market which consists of multitudinous companies involved in the manufacturing of biosensors with different technologies to strengthen the growing demand for biosensors.
Different types of biosensing technologies currently in use are electrochemical, optical, piezoelectric, and thermal. In less turnaround time, biosensors have become an essential tool for the healthcare companies and laboratories that are facing increasing level of demand for the point of care testing devices and home diagnostics. Biosensors have diversified applications which includes clinical diagnosis, environmental testing, biodefense, research laboratory testing and process industries, among others. Biosensors can provide easy-to-use, cost-effective, highly accurate and sensitive detection devices in a variety of commercial and research applications. Furthermore, the advent of biosensing technologies in R&D procedures and diagnostic procedures have enabled the companies to meet the regulatory compliance as well as manage their profit margins and remain competitive in the market.
The purpose of this study is to gain a holistic view of the biosensors market in terms of various influencing factors, such as recent trends and technological advancements. The scope of this report constitutes of an in-depth study of the global biosensors market, including a thorough analysis of the products across different regions. The market has been segmented into ‘technology, ‘application’, and ‘regions’. The report presents the reader with an opportunity to unlock comprehensive insights with respect to the market and helps in forming well informed strategic decisions. The research uncovers some of the substantial parameters that must be taken into consideration before entering into the market.
This research report aims at answering various aspects of the global biosensors market with the help of the key factors driving the market, restraints and challenges that can possibly inhibit the overall market growth, and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion. The report includes an in-depth examination of the key ecosystem players and key strategies and developments taking place in this market. Moreover, the report includes chapters on market dynamics (market drivers, opportunities and challenges) and industry analysis as well.
The research study considers the market share analysis for a comprehensive understanding of the global biosensors market, and assesses the factors governing the same. Porter’s Five Force analysis and detailed product mapping have been included in the report. The market by region has been further sub-segmented in various countries, and in each sub-segment the key market trends, list of the key players, and the recent developments that have taken place, have been discussed.
The answers to the following key questions can be derived from this report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges and opportunities in the global biosensors market
- What was the market value of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global biosensors market in 2017
- How will each segment of the global biosensors market grow during the forecast period and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2027
- How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2018- 2027
- What are the key developmental strategies that are being implemented by the key players to sustain in this market
- How has the market been segmented on the different types of biosensing technology Which type of biosensing technology is being adopted extensively by the users and why
- Who are the key players in the biosensors market and what are their contributions
- What are the major benefits of the implementation of biosensors in different field of applications including point of care, environmental, research laboratories, home diagnostics, biodefence, and process industries
- What will be the growth rate of the Point of Care application during the forecast period
- Which geographical location will contribute to the highest sales of the biosensors during the forecast period
- What is the scope of biosensors in the emerging economies of Asia and Latin America
The key players who have been contributing significantly to the biosensors market include Drop Diagnostics, Abbott Laboratories, Anitoa Systems, LLC, Assure Controls, Inc., Angle PLC, Binergy Scientific Inc., Biolan MicroBioSensores, C-CIT Sensors AG, Cognionics, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Dynamic Biosensors GmbH, HMicro Inc., LamdaGen Corporation, NeuroSky, PerkinElmer, Inc., Polestar Technologies, ProXentia S.r.l., Resodyn Corporation , Sarissa Biomedical Ltd, Sensogram Technologies, Inc., Siemens Healthineers, Merck KGaA, Sierra Sensors GmbH, Universal Biosensors, Inc., and World Precision Instruments among others.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.