Global Continuous Fiber Composites Market, Analysis & Forecasts (2017-2022) Focus on Form (Woven Fabrics, Non-Crimp Fabrics, Unidirectional Fiber Tapes, Glass Mat); End-User Industry (Automotive, Electronics, Sports & Leisure)
Continuous fiber composites are fiber reinforced polymer composites in which the fiber length is of a magnitude larger than the width or the thickness of the composite part. Continuous fiber composites can be thermosetting or thermoplastic depending on the type of resin used. These composites are light in weight and possess the same strength as that of steel. Additionally, they have high fatigue resistance, stiffness retention under repeated loading and resistance to creep. Some of the factors driving the global market for continuous fiber composites are stringent governmental regulations compelling the use of continuous fiber composites, superior properties compared to conventional materials, and growing demand for continuous fiber thermoplastics from various end-user industries. The continuous fiber composites market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% and 6.3% ($milllion) and (kilotons) between 2017 and 2022.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The report is a compilation of the different segments of global continuous fiber composites market, including market breakdown by form, resin, end-user industry and geographical areas. Herein the revenue generated from the continuous fiber composites forms, namely: Woven fabrics, non-crimp fabrics, unidirectional tapes, and glass mats; end-user industry, namely automotive, electronics, and sports and leisure; and geography, namely: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World is tracked to calculate the overall market size, both in terms of value ($million) and volume (kilotons). The report also provides market numbers and analysis on cross segments which includes form by resin, end-user by form, resin, and region. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed summary of the global continuous fiber composites market. It also includes the key participants involved in the industry at the relevant sections.
The report answers the following questions about the global continuous fiber composites market:
- What is the size, in terms of value ($million) and volume (kilotons) of global continuous fiber composites market in 2016, and growth rate during the forecast period, 2017-2022
- What is the market size of different forms of CFC ($million and kilotons) and their growth rate during the forecast period, 2017-2022
- How will each end-user industry of continuous fiber composites market grow during the forecast period and what will be the market size ($million and kilotons) of each of the end-user industry by the end of 2022
- What is the market size for different regions and countries in terms of value and volume ($million and kilotons) in the continuous fiber composites market and their growth across the forecast period, 2017 to 2022
- What is the market size for different forms by resin in terms of value and volume ($million and kilotons) in the continuous fiber composites market and their growth across the forecast period, 2017 to 2022
- What is the market size for different end-user industry by form, resin, and region, in terms of value and volume ($million and kilotons) in the continuous fiber composites market and their growth across the forecast period, 2017 to 2022
- What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for continuous fiber composites market during the forecast period
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global continuous fiber composites market
- What is the competitive strength of suppliers in the global continuous fiber composites market by analyzing through market share analysis
- What are the key market suppliers of CFC in the market, along with their detailed analysis & profiles (including their financials, company snapshots, key products & services, geographical presence, existing alliances, and SWOT analysis)
- What are the key market customers of CFC in the market, along with their detailed analysis & profiles (including their financials, company snapshots, sourcing, applications, and SWOT analysis)
The report further includes a thorough analysis of the impact of the Porter’s five major forces to understand the overall attractiveness of the industry. The most commonly used strategy for developing a better hold on the market has been through business expansions. Moreover, the company profile section highlights significant information about the key companies involved along with their financial positions, key strategies & developmental activities of recent years.
Further, the report includes an exhaustive analysis of the geographical split into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World. Each geography details the individual push and pull forces in addition to the key players from that region. The prominent suppliers operating in the global continuous fiber composites market are Huntsman Corporation, Celanese Corporation, Chomarat, Cytec Solvay Group, Gurit Holding AG, Johns Manville, and Hexcel Corporation, among others. The key customers operating in the global continuous fiber composites are Daimler AG, ElringKlinger AG, Faurecia, Ford Motor Company, Jabil Circuit Inc., Magna International Inc., and Nike, Inc.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.