Global CRISPR Technology Market - Focus on Product, Applications, Geographical Analysis, Industry Insights And Competitive Landscape - Analysis And Forecast (2018-2027)
The CRISPR technology industry is focused on the development of gene therapeutics for the treatment of various genetic disorders such as thalassemia, haemophilia, and sickle cell anaemia, among others. The increasing prevalence of genetic disorders is promoting the growth of the CRISPR technology, for better treatment and improved quality of life of patients.
The CRISPR technology include designing tools, library, control kits, plasmids, vectors, proteins, gRNA and other products to perform the desired experiment and study the obtained results. Currently, CRISPR technology is considered a valuable tool for the biotechnology and biopharmaceutical companies to conduct cost effective and highly efficient genome editing procedures. Moreover, advancements of CRISPR technology reduced turn-around time and complexity of genome editing process. The CRISPR technology provides several opportunities to develop the one-time treatment for various rare genetic disorders. The pharmaceutical industry is witnessing the growth of pipeline of candidates developed using CRISPR technology. Several biopharmaceutical companies are now indulging in the research and development of such CRISPR based therapies. Furthermore, the advent of genome editing technologies in molecular research has enabled the companies to target the root cause of genetic and chronic diseases, with one-time procedure and develop gene therapeutics to remain competitive in the market.
The purpose of this study is to gain a holistic view of the CRISPR technology market in terms of various influencing factors, such as recent trends, regulatory requirements, and technological advancements of the market. The scope of this report constitutes a detailed study of the products associated with the global CRISPR technology market, across different regions. The market has been segmented into ‘product’, ‘application’, and ‘regions’. The report presents the reader with an opportunity to unlock comprehensive insights with respect to the market and helps in forming well-informed strategic decisions. The research uncovers some of the substantial parameters that must be taken into consideration before entering into the market.
This research report aims at answering various aspects of the global CRISPR technology market with the help of the key factors driving the market, restraints and challenges that can possibly inhibit the overall market growth, and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion. The report includes an in-depth examination of the key players and recent developments taking place in this market. Moreover, the report includes chapters on market dynamics (market drivers, opportunities and challenges) and industry analysis as well.
The research study highlights the factors governing the industry attractiveness with Porter’s Five Forces for a comprehensive understanding of the global CRISPR technology market. Moreover, the study includes detailed product mapping with further sub-segmentation in various countries, and in each sub-segment the key market trends, list of the key companies, and the key strategies and developments, have been discussed.
The answers to the following key questions can be derived from this report:
- How did the CRISPR technology market evolve, and what is its scope in the future
- What are the major market drivers, challenges and opportunities in the global CRISPR technology market
- What are the key developmental strategies that are being implemented by the key players to sustain in this market
- How are the influencing factors will affect the industry attractiveness
- How the CRISPR technology is being utilized for the development of therapeutics
- How the investments by public & private companies, and government organizations will affect the global CRISPR technology market
- What was the market size of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global CRISPR technology market in 2017
- How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2018- 2027
- What will be the growth rate of the CRISPR technology during the forecast period
- How will each segment of the global CRISPR technology market grow during the forecast period and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2027
- Which product segment, and application segment is expected to register the highest CAGR for the CRISPR technology market
- What are the major benefits of the implementation of CRISPR technology in different field of applications including biological research, agricultural biotech, industrial biotech, and therapeutics & drug discovery
- What is the market size of CRISPR technology in different countries of the world
- Which geographical region will contribute to the highest sales of CRISPR technology
- Who are the key players in the CRISPR technology market and what are their contributions
The key players who have been contributing significantly to the CRISPR technology market include Agilent Technologies, Inc., Applied StemCell, Inc., Cellecta, Inc., Horizon Discovery plc, EdiGene, Inc., GeneCopoeia, Inc., Genedata AG, GeneScript, Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT), Inc., Mirus Bio LLC, New England Biolabs, OriGene Technologies, Inc., Oxford Genetics Ltd., Rockland Immunochemicals, Inc., Merck KGaA, Synthego Corporation, System Biosciences, LLC, Takara Bio Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, transOMIC technologies inc., and Transposagen Biopharmaceuticals, among others.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.