Global Digital Respiratory Devices Market: Focus on Sensors, Smart Inhalers and Nebulizers, Application, 9 Countries Data, and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2030
Global Digital Respiratory Devices Market to Reach $405.1 Million by 2030
Market Report Coverage - Digital Respiratory Devices
- By Product (Sensors and Apps, and Smart Inhalers and Nebulizers)
- By Indication (Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- North America – U.S., and Canada
- Europe – Germany, U.K., France, Rest-of-Europe
- Asia-Pacific – China, Japan, India, Australia, and Rest-of-Asia-Pacific
- Increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases
- Increasing adoption of digital technology among individuals
- Treatment satisfaction with inhaled therapy among individuals
- Issues related to the accuracy and reliability of the device
- Availability and high cost associated with digital respiratory devices
- Expansion into the emerging markets
- Predicting future exacerbations
Key Companies Profiled
- 3M Health Care Limited, Adherium Limited, Amiko Digital Health Limited, AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Capsule Technologies, Cognita Labs, Cohero Health, Findair Sp. z. o. o, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Novartis AG, Pneuma Respiratory, Propeller Health, Sensiron AG, and Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- How pharmaceutical companies are capitalizing on the opportunity for connected inhalers to improve drug sales?
- What has been the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on global digital respiratory devices market?
- What are the potential recovery scenarios of the market from the COVID-19 pandemic, and how can it impact the market forecast?
- How will the pharma industry evolve in terms of drug-based devices in the future?
- What are the potential business models in global digital respiratory devices market?
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global digital respiratory devices market?
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the digital respiratory devices industry?
- What was the market value of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global digital respiratory devices market in 2021?
- How is each segment of the global digital respiratory devices market expected to grow during the forecast period and what is the revenue anticipated to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2030?
- What are the influencing factors that may affect the market share of the key players?
- What is the market share of each of the companies in the global digital respiratory devices market and what are their contributions?
Key USPs of the Report
Following are some of the key contents of the report:
- Porter's five forces analysis
- This section includes exhaustive information on the competitive intensity of the market which helps any firm to understand the market, the competitors entering or leaving the market, and the firm’s competitive strategy to operate in the market.
- Business Model Analysis
This section comprises information on the key business models deployed in the market by leading players.
- Impact of COVID-19
This section of the report encompasses the following:
- Impact on digital respiratory devices Demand and Supply
- Future Impact (Short-, mid-, and long-term)
- Entry Barrier and Opportunities for New Entrants
In addition, the report provides:
- A detailed analysis and growth forecast (2021-2030) for different indications
- Recent developments and trends in the global market landscape
- Factors promoting and inhibiting the market growth
Lack of consumer awareness is a key barrier to market entry for new players. Digital awareness among consumers is in the process of growth. However, more awareness needs to be created for the same. The lack of an established consumer base can hamper a start-up’s ability to enter the market due to low confidence on business viability and returns.
Scope of the Global Digital Respiratory Devices Market
The purpose of the study is to enable the reader to gain a holistic view of the Global Digital Respiratory Devices Market by each of the aforementioned segments.
The report constitutes an in-depth analysis of the global digital respiratory devices market, including a thorough analysis of the different end-users. The study also provides exhaustive information on competitive landscape, brand share landscape, market share of the leading players, as well as other vital information with respect to the global digital respiratory devices market. The report considers sensors and apps, and smart inhalers and nebulizers.
Key Companies in the Global Digital Respiratory Devices Market
Some of the key players contributing to the Global Digital Respiratory Devices Market include 3M Health Care Limited, Adherium Limited, Amiko Digital Health Limited, AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Capsule Technologies, Cognita Labs, Cohero Health, Findair Sp. z. o. o, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Novartis AG, Pneuma Respiratory, Propeller Health, Sensiron AG, and Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.