Global Laparoscopy and Endoscopy Devices Market: Focus on Surgical Procedures (Cholecystectomy and Hysterectomy) and Product Types (Arthroscopes, Neuroendoscopes, Cystoscope, and Bronchoscopes) - Analysis and Forecast, 2018-2025
The global laparoscopy and endoscopy devices market is a combination of two different minimally invasive approaches wherein laparoscopy devices are used in surgical interventions and possess therapeutic applications while endoscopy devices aid in the visualization of anatomical structures and diagnosis of various diseases.
Typically, laparoscopy is a minimally invasive surgical procedure which involves insertion of a laparoscope through a small incision typically between (3-15) mm in the abdominal cavity and enables visualization of abdominal contents. This procedure allows a wide variety of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to be performed. On the other hand, endoscopy is a non-surgical procedure which involves the insertion of a flexible tube with a light and camera attached to it and enables doctors to visualize/examine the patient’s digestive tract.
In addition, endoscopic procedures utilize specialized instruments (endoscopes) to visualize and operate on the internal organs (especially in the gastrointestinal track) as well as blood vessels of the body. Endoscopic procedures are often named on the portion of the inspected digestive track such as upper GI endoscopy (examination of the oesophagus, stomach, and the upper small bowel called duodenum), colonoscopy (inspection of the abnormalities in the mucous lining of the intestine or bleeding in the colon), and enteroscopy (examination of the small bowel), among others.
The market report is well designed to provide an all-inclusive field of vision about the global laparoscopy and endoscopy devices market in terms of various factors, such as recent trends, technological advancements, competitive landscape, and regulatory environment of the market. The scope of this report is centered upon conducting a detailed study of the solutions allied with the global laparoscopy and endoscopy devices market. The market has been segmented into ‘Products’, ‘Application’, ‘End Users’, and ‘Region’. The report presents the reader with an opportunity to unlock comprehensive insights with respect to the market and helps in forming well-informed strategic decisions. The research uncovers some of the substantial parameters that must be taken into consideration before entering the market.
This research report aims at answering various aspects of the global laparoscopy and endoscopy devices market with the help of the key factors driving the market, threats that can inhibit the overall growth of the market, and the current investment opportunities that are going to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion. The study considers the growth-share matrix model for a comprehensive study of the global laparoscopy and endoscopy devices market and assesses the factors governing the same.
The answers to the following key questions can be derived from this report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global laparoscopy and endoscopy devices market
- What was the market value of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global laparoscopy and endoscopy devices market in 2017
- How will each segment of the global laparoscopy and endoscopy devices market grow during the forecast period, and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2025
- What are the influencing factors that may affect the market share of the leading players
- How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2018- 2025
- What are the key developments and strategies that are implemented by the key players to sustain in this market
- What are the key application areas of the global laparoscopy and endoscopy devices market How are laparoscopy and endoscopy devices employed in different areas of application
- Who are the key players in the global laparoscopy and endoscopy devices market, and what are their contributions
- What is the scope of expansion by the key players of the global laparoscopy and endoscopy devices market in Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East
The competitors in the global laparoscopy and endoscopy devices market can be categorized into two different sub-groups- manufacturers of laparoscopy devices, such as Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Medtronic, Stryker, Smith & Nephew, Boston Scientific, Richard Wolf, and Aesculap (B. Braun), among others, and manufacturers of endoscopic instruments, such as Olympus Corporation, Hoya Corporation, Karl Storz, Fujifilm, Pentax Medical, Endoshoice, and US Endoscopy (Steris Corporation), among others.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.