Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) Market: Focus on Tests, Methods, Platforms, Applications, 26 Countries-™ Analysis, Patent Landscape, and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast, 2018-2028
The life science industry is focused on the development of advanced NIPT tests using genome sequencing technologies for the early detection of genetic disorders. The increasing prevalence of genetic disorders and development of the healthcare infrastructure are promoting the adoption of the NIPT for better diagnosis and improved prenatal care.
Non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) is a sophisticated method used for the screening of chromosomal abnormalities developing in the fetus. Currently, NIPT is considered as a valuable test for the pregnant women to provide cost-effective and highly efficient early diagnosis of genetic disorders. Moreover, advancements in genome sequencing technologies reduce turnaround time and the complexity of diagnosis with next generation sequencing (NGS). The NGS technology provides several opportunities to develop the non-invasive diagnostic procedures for an early and accurate detection of various genetic disorders. The life science industry is witnessing significant growth of NIPT tests developed using the NGS technology. Several biotechnology companies are now indulging in the research and development of such NGS-based NIPT products. Furthermore, the advent of genome sequencing technologies in the life science industry has enabled the companies to detect the genetic diseases at an early stage and provide accurate results to remain competitive in the market.
The purpose of this study is to gain a holistic view of the NIPT market in terms of various influencing factors, such as recent trends, regulatory requirements, and technological advancements of the market. The scope of this report constitutes a detailed study of the tests associated with the global NIPT market across different regions. The market has been segmented into ‘tests,’ ‘methods,’ ‘platforms,’ ‘applications,’ and ‘regions.’ The report presents the reader with an opportunity to unlock comprehensive insights with respect to the market and helps in forming well-informed strategic decisions. The research uncovers some of the substantial parameters that must be taken into consideration before entering the market.
This research report aims at answering various aspects of the global NIPT market with the help of the key factors driving the market, restraints, and challenges that can inhibit the overall market growth and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion. The report includes an in-depth examination of the key players and recent developments taking place in this market. Moreover, the report includes chapters on market dynamics (market drivers, opportunities, and challenges) and industry analysis as well.
The research study highlights the factors governing the industry attractiveness with Porter’s Five Forces for a comprehensive understanding of the global NIPT market. Moreover, the study includes detailed product mapping with further sub-segmentation in various countries, and in each sub-segment, the key market trends, list of the key companies, and the key strategies and developments have also been discussed.
The answers to the following key questions can be derived from this report:
- How did the NIPT market evolve, and what is its scope in the future
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global NIPT market
- What are the key developmental strategies that are implemented by the key players to sustain in this market
- How the influencing factors will affect the industry attractiveness
- How NIPT is utilized for the detection of chromosomal abnormalities
- How investments by public and private companies and government organizations will affect the global NIPT market
- What was the market size of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global NIPT market in 2017
- How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2018-2028
- What will be the growth rate of the NIPT during the forecast period
- How will each segment of the global NIPT market grow during the forecast period, and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2028
- Which test segment, and application segment is expected to register the highest CAGR for the NIPT market
- What is the market size of NIPT in different countries of the world
- Which geographical region will contribute to the highest sales of NIPT
- Who are the key players in the NIPT market, and what are their contributions
The key players who have been contributing significantly to the NIPT market include Agilent Technologies, Inc., Annoroad Gene Technology, Berry Genomics Co., Ltd., BGI Diagnosis, Centogene AG, Counsyl, Inc., Eurofins Scientific, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Illumina, Inc., Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Natera, Inc., Next Biosciences, NIPD Genetics, PerkinElmer, Inc., Premaitha Health Plc, and Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, among others.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.