Global Portable Imaging Solutions Market: Focus on Product Type, End-Users, Competitive Landscape, 22 Countries Data - Analysis and Forecast, 2018-2028
The emergence of machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) applications aid in creating intelligence pathways for data collection to improve decision-making capabilities, establishing tailor-made efficiencies for workflow and lowers variation in results. According to the Vice-President of Royal College of Radiologists (U.K.), machine learning or AI can be useful in offering measurements required in the prognosis of cancer treatment, so that the radiologist doesn’t have to take the measurement every time.
The adaptation of new technologies in the radiology department will enhance its efficiency, lowers the gap of internal communication, and construct better workflows combinedly shaping the future of diagnostic imaging sector.
The purpose of this study is to gain a holistic view of the portable imaging solutions market in terms of various influencing factors, such as recent trends, and technological advancements of the market. The scope of this report constitutes a detailed study of the products associated with the global portable imaging solutions market across different regions. The market has been segmented into ‘product type’, ‘end user’, and ‘region’.
The ultrasound systems are sub-segmented into portable ultrasound systems and handheld ultrasound systems. The mobile X-ray systems are also sub-segmented into analog mobile X-ray systems and digital mobile X-ray systems. On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers, diagnostic centers, and other end user segment. Regionally, the market is segmented into North America (the U.S. and Canada), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, and Colombia), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, the U.K., Spain, Russia, Nordic Countries, and BENELUX countries), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, South Korea, India, and Australia & New Zealand), and Middle East and Africa (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and South Africa).
The report presents the reader with an opportunity to unlock comprehensive insights with respect to the market and helps in forming well-informed strategic decisions. The research uncovers some of the substantial parameters that must be taken into consideration before entering the market.
This research report aims at answering various aspects of the global portable imaging systems market with the help of the key factors driving the market, restraints, and challenges that can inhibit the overall market growth and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion. The report includes an in-depth examination of the key players and recent developments taking place in the market. Moreover, the report includes chapters on market dynamics (market drivers, opportunities, and challenges) and industry analysis as well.
The research study highlights the factors governing the industry attractiveness with Porter’s Five Forces for a comprehensive understanding of the global portable imaging systems market. Moreover, the study includes detailed product mapping with further sub-segmentation in various countries, and in each sub-segment, the key market trends, list of the key companies, and the key strategies and developments have been discussed.
The answers to the following key questions can be derived from this report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global portable imaging solutions market
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the medical imaging diagnostic industry
- What was the market value of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global portable imaging solutions market in 2017
- How will each segment of the global portable imaging solutions market grow during the forecast period and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2028
- What are the influencing factors that may affect the market share of the key players
- How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2018-2028
- What are the key developmental strategies which are implemented by the key players to sustain in the competitive market
- How has the market been segmented on the basis of product type Which product type is currently dominating the global portable imaging solutions market, and what is the reason behind such domination
- What is the market share of each of the companies in the global portable imaging solutions market, and what are their contributions
- What is the scope of each product type and end users in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa
- What is the growth potential of portable imaging solutions in each region, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa
- Who are the key manufacturers in global portable imaging solutions market, and what are their contributions
- What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions for portable imaging solutions
The key players contributing significantly to the portable imaging solutions include Analogic Corporation, Canon Inc., Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, General Electric Company, Hitachi, Ltd., Konica Minolta, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Shimadzu Corporation, Siemens AG, Butterfly Network, Inc., Carestream Health, Inc., Clarius Mobile Health Corp., EchoNous, Inc., Esaote SpA, Healcerion, Inc., Mindray Medical International Limited, Teratech Corporation, Whale Imaging, Inc., and Xoran Technologies, LLC, among others.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.