Global Radiofrequency-based Devices Market for Lower Back Pain - Focus on Product, Application (Lower Back), End User, and Competitive Landscape - Analysis & Forecast (2018 - 2026)
The global radiofrequency-based devices market for lower back pain is a multi-million market, which is majorly controlled by some of the leading players of the medical device industry. Radiofrequency ablation is one of the prominent pain management procedures incorporated for lower back pain management. The procedure involves the use of radiofrequency alternating current to ablate the specific nerve responsible for transmitting pain signals to the brain. The rising prevalence of lower back pain and stringent regulations abiding the use of opioid are the pivotal factors propelling the growth of global radiofrequency-based devices market for lower back pain.
The lower back pain management procedure based on radiofrequency is known as Radio Frequency Ablation (RFA) which is a minimally invasive procedure and provides an expeditious relief from pain associated with chronic diseases. The procedure has several benefits such as low risk of side effects, short recovery period, and reduced post-procedure complications, among others. Different instruments involved in radiofrequency ablation procedure include radiofrequency generator, electrodes, probes, needles, cannulae, and several other accessories such as ground pads, foot switch, and elongation cables, among others. The technological developments in interventional pain management procedures and breakthroughs in neural anatomy have resulted into the emergence of pain management procedures based on thermal ablation. The specificity and ability of radiofrequency alternating current to treat chronic pain with minimal or no tissue damage has resulted in the massive-scale adoption of pain management procedures based on radiofrequency.
The purpose of this study is to gain a holistic view of the global radiofrequency-based devices market for lower back pain in terms of various influencing factors, such as recent trends, regulatory requirements, and technological advancements of the market. The market has been segmented into ‘product’, ‘end users’, and ‘region’. The report also evaluates the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provides details of the competitive landscape for market leaders. Moreover, the report also includes the exhaustive information on the unmet needs, perception on the new products, consumer preferences, competitive landscape, restraints and opportunities, and other vital information with respect to radiofrequency-based devices for lower back pain. Further, the report also presents a detailed analysis of the market dynamics, consumers’ perception, pricing trends, and the estimation of the market size over the forecast period 2018-2026.
The report presents the reader with an opportunity to unlock comprehensive insights with respect to the market and helps in forming well-informed strategic decisions. The research uncovers some of the substantial parameters that must be taken into consideration before entering the market. This research report aims at answering various aspects of the global radiofrequency-based devices market for lower back pain with the help of the key factors driving the market, restraints and challenges that can possibly inhibit the overall market growth, and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion. The report includes an in-depth examination of the key players and recent developments taking place in this market. Moreover, the report includes chapters on market dynamics (market drivers, opportunities, and challenges) and industry analysis as well.
The answers to the following key questions can be derived from this report:
- How did radiofrequency ablation technology evolve, and what is its scope in future
- What are the key developmental strategies that are being implemented by the key players to sustain in this market
- What are the regulations abiding radiofrequency-based devices for lower back pain management in different regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle-East and North Africa (MENA)
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global radiofrequency-based devices market for lower back pain
- What are the consumers’ perceptions and their preference rates for radiofrequency-based pain management procedures in different regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle-East and North Africa (MENA)
- What are the leading companies dominating the global radiofrequency-based devices market for lower back pain
- What is the future scope for expansion by the key players of the market in different regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle-East and North Africa (MENA)
- What is the scale of impact on market dynamics by the operations of key players of the market
- What is the best value chain model adopted by the leading players in the market
- What is the best supply chain model adopted by the leading players in the market
- What was the market value of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global radiofrequency-based devices market for lower back pain in 2017
- How will each segment of the global radiofrequency-based devices market for lower back pain grow during the forecast period, and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2026
- How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2018-2026
- Which geographical location will contribute to the highest sales of the radiofrequency-based devices for lower back pain management during the forecast period
- What is the scope of expansion in the emerging economies of Asia-Pacific and Latin America
- What are the consumers’ perceptions for different offerings of key players of the market
The key players who have been contributing significantly to the global radiofrequency-based devices market for lower back pain include Bramsys Indústria e Comércio Ltda, BVM Medical Limited, CONMED Corporation, Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic PLC, Diros Technology Inc., Epimed International, Halyard Health, Inc., joimax GmbH, Merit Medical Systems, Inc., RF Medical Co., Ltd., sfm Medical devices GmbH, Smith & Nephew plc, Abbott Laboratories, and Stryker Corporation, among others.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.