Global TPO & TPV PP Compound Market for the Automotive Industry: Focus on Supply-Demand Scenario, Value Chain Analysis, Capacity Development, Material Competition, Application, and Sub-Applications- Analysis and Forecast, 2018-2030
The lightweight revolution has resulted in the development of several metals, plastics, and composites for use in the automotive industry. The development of new materials has created a highly competitive environment wherein the manufacturers are constantly competing to provide the best-fitting solution to its consumers. The focus of today’s material suppliers is not only on the lightweight nature, but also on its cost competitiveness and quality. Due to its cost-effectiveness as well as its superior material characteristics, PP compound has cemented its place in the automotive plastics market. Being the most used plastic, PP compound finds widespread application across the automotive interior, exterior, and engine and transmission applications. The three major types of PP compound that find application in the automotive industry include TPO and TPV PP compound, mineral-filled PP compound, and glass-reinforced PP compound.
The market study on TPO and TPV PP compound market for the automotive industry offers a perspective on the material utilization across various automotive applications and parts. The report also provides an analysis for the market penetration of these applications and their growth opportunities across different regions and countries. The study focuses on the changing landscape of the TPO and TPV PP compound market, owing to the capacity expansion of leading players. The study helps in keeping close taps on the TPO and TPV PP compound market as it continues to ward-off competition from other materials while continuously facing a supply crunch. The study also highlights the value contribution at different stages while showing the average margin which is made by the industry players. The research is based on extensive primary interviews (in-house experts, industry leaders, and market players), and secondary research (a host of paid and unpaid databases), along with the analytical tools, that have been used to build the forecast and predictive models.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The global TPO and TPV PP compound market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.21% and 5.90% between 2018 and 2030 in terms of value and volume, respectively.
The report is a compilation of different segments of the global TPO and TPV PP compound market, including market breakdown by automotive applications, and geographical areas. Herein, the revenue generated from the automotive application areas (interior, exterior, and engine & transmission), and geographies (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and South America) are tracked to calculate the overall market size, both in terms of value ($million) and volume (kilotons). While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed summary of the global TPO and TPV PP compound market for the automotive industry. It also includes the key participants involved in the industry at the relevant sections.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What is the global PP compound market size in terms of value ($Million) and volume (Kilotons) from 2015-2030 along with the CAGR from 2018 to 2030
- What are the different types of PP compounds used in the automotive industry and their growth pattern in terms of value and volume in different automotive parts
- What are the different types of PP compounds used in the automotive industry and their growth pattern in terms of value and volume in different regions
- What is the global TPO and TPV PP compound market size in terms of value ($Million) and volume (Kilotons) from 2015-2030 along with the year-on-year growth rates and the CAGR from 2018 to 2030
- What are the different application areas of TPO and TPV PP compounds used in the automotive industry and their growth pattern in terms of value and volume in different automotive parts
- What is the growth pattern of TPO and TPV PP compounds used in the automotive industry in terms of value and volume in different regions and countries
- Which are the major regions and countries that provide growth opportunities for the TPO and TPV PP compound market
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the global TPO and TPV PP compound market on the basis of their recent developments, product offerings and regional presence
- Who are the key players (along with their detailed analysis and profiles including their financials, company snapshots, key products and services, and SWOT analysis) in the market
- Who are the key end users of global TPO and TPV PP compound market
- What is the capacity development and forecast of the key players operating in the PP compound market
- What are the different automotive plastics that compete with the PP compound used in the automotive industry
The report further includes a thorough analysis of the impact of the Porter’s Five Forces to understand the overall attractiveness of the industry. Further, the report includes an exhaustive analysis of the geographical split into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa, and South America. Each geography details the individual push and pull forces in addition to the key players from that region. This report is a meticulous compilation of research on more than 100 players in the global TPO and TPV PP compound market and draws upon the insights from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 50 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The report also profiles approximately 16 supplier and customer profiles with their financial analysis, SWOT, and product portfolio.
The supplier profiles offered in the report are LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V. , Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., Kingfa Sci. & Tech. Co., Ltd, Borealis AG, Washington Penn Plastic Co., Inc., Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd., Japan Polypropylene Corporation, SAUDI BASIC INDUSTRIES CORPORATION, POLYONE CORPORATION, and Ravago.
The key end user companies profiled in the report include Faurecia, Magna International Inc., REHAU, Summit Plastic Molding Inc., Samvardhana Motherson Group, and Yanfeng Automotive Interiors (YFAI).
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.