Global Urban Air Mobility (UAM) Market: Focus on Aircraft Type, Infrastructure, Use Case, Operation, and Travel Range - Analysis and Forecast, 2023-2035
The global urban air mobility market is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period 2023-2035, due to the rising demand for UAVs in civil and commercial applications and increasing need for efficient transportation. Urban air mobility provides safe and efficient transportation using piloted and autonomous aircrafts for intracity and intercity commutation. Huge investments from aircraft manufacturers, infrastructure providers, and airspace integration researchers have been made for urban air mobility operations, alongside other operations in the airspace. The urban air mobility is expected to be used for several operations, such as humanitarian missions, weather monitoring, ground traffic assessment, emergency medical evacuations, news gathering, package delivery, rescue operations, and passenger transport. The growing human intervention for intercity and intracity transportation using eVTOL and growing smart city investments for urban air mobility are expected to create significant opportunity in the global urban air mobility market.
Moreover, the emergence of More Electric Aircraft (MEA), increasing demand for eVTOL aircraft in commercial applications, on-demand urban air transportation, growing importance of VTOL aircraft in cargo transportation, and increasing usage in humanitarian relief operations are some of the opportunities for the growth of the global urban air mobility market.
According to BIS Research analysis, the global urban air mobility market is expected to generate $5.32 billion in 2023 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 26.19% during 2023-2035. North America is expected to dominate the global urban air mobility market in 2023 with the U.S. acquiring the most significant market share, globally. However, Singapore is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
Following points provide a detailed description of the report content and the topics covered in the report:
- This report identifies the global urban air mobility market under different segments such as aircraft type, infrastructure, use case, operations, travel range, and region.
- It examines the prime supply-side factors, which affect the growth of the market, and the current and future trends, market drivers, restraints, and challenges prevalent in the global urban air mobility market.
- The report also highlights the value chain of the industry with primary focus on the technological roadmap.
- Detailed competitive analysis, which focuses on the ¬key market developments and strategies followed by the top players in the market, has been included in this report. Additionally, the competitive benchmarking map has been included in the existing study, analyzing the competitive strength of the players in the global urban air mobility market.
- The global urban air mobility market has been analyzed in the report for the major regions North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World.
- A detailed Porter’s Five Forces analysis has been included in the report. Furthermore, the report also focuses on providing information on the key participants and future opportunities in the global urban air mobility market.
- The study provides detailed analysis of 15 key players in the global urban air mobility market, namely Airbus, Airspace Experience Technologies, Aurora Flight Sciences, Bell Helicopter, Boeing, Delorean Aerospace, Embraer, Karem Aircraft, Kitty Hawk, Lilium, Neva Aerospace, Opener, Pipistrel, Siemens, and Volocopter in the company profiles section. This section covers business financials, company snapshots, key products and services, major developments, and the individual SWOT analysis.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.