Strategic Assessment of Blockchain in Automotive, Focus on Influencing Factors, Industry Trends, and Applications-Analysis and Forecast, 2018-2026
The technological innovations, such as electric & hybrid vehicles, advanced driver assistance systems & self-driving technologies, connected vehicles, and disruptive trends, such as ride-hailing, car sharing, and in-car payments, are expected to change the way people use mobility services. To lead this technological disruption, the automotive stakeholders need to adopt innovative strategies and redefine their business models. The automotive market needs to be more integrated, connected, and capable of providing on-demand and personalized services with the highest level of safety and convenience. The myriad number of benefits associated with the blockchain technology, such as near real-time exchange of data, transparency, reliability & security, and immutability, among others, has made it a top contender to disrupt the automotive supply chain.
The automotive blockchain market is estimated to witness robust growth during the period 2018-2026. The report is a compilation of various segmentations including a market breakdown by application type of the blockchain technology. The report deals with the market size of the automotive blockchain with respect to different types of applications including automotive manufacturing, automotive supply-chain, automotive safety & security, automotive finance, payments, and insurance services, and others (infotainment, ridesharing, and fleet management) in terms of revenue. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed study of the different regulatory landscape influencing the automotive blockchain ecosystem and investment & funding scenarios within the blockchain market.
The report answers the following questions about the global automotive blockchain market:
- What is the expected global automotive blockchain market size in terms of revenue during period 2018-2026
- Which are the dominant application segment of the blockchain technology in the automotive domain
- What is the revenue generated by the different types of the application within the automotive blockchain market
- What will be the different factors driving the market during the forecast period
- What are the major factors challenging the growth of the global automotive blockchain market
- What kinds of new strategies are being adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry
- What are the existing governmental regulations and mandates influencing the adoption of blockchain technology within the automotive segment
- What are the funding scenarios among the start-ups within the automotive blockchain ecosystem
- What kind of new strategies are being adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry
The market report includes a thorough analysis of the market trends and size, along with market estimation based on the major application segment. The report also includes detailed financial analysis of the key players in the market, including SWOT analysis of each company. Some of the key players in the automotive blockchain market include Ripple Labs Inc., Ethereum, BigChain DB, Factom Inc., IBM Corporation, Mesosphere Inc., Reply SpA, R3, and Oaken Innovations.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.