Chlor-Alkali And Inorganics Global Market Briefing 2018
Including: Nitrogen Compounds, Phosphorus Compounds, Caustic Soda, Chlorine, Titanium Dioxide, Soda Ash, Sulfuric Acid and Sulfates
Covering: Hanwha Chemical Corporation, Xinjiang Zhongtai Chemical Co. Ltd., Eurochem Group, CF Industries Holdings, Inc., The Mosaic Company
The Business Research Company’s reports are based on the methodology below.
Our datasets are created using a wide range of proprietary and public sources including leading government bodies, associations, trade journals, market intelligence reports and trade magazines. Data is modelled based on hard data, extrapolation, regression analysis based on known macro data inputs, interpolation between hard figures, comparisons with other geographies and markets, price estimations, and qualitative inputs. Data is triangulated within our unique market data model covering an exhaustive list of 200+ markets across 12 countries and 5 regions. Comparable data is used for sanity check and trend analysis. For example our global market value data is compared to unit sales and price data for the relevant market as well as relevant macro-economic datasets in order to establish validity.
Market value is defined as the revenues earned by organizations for products and services within the specified market. The break down by geography is revenue generated within the specific industry by organizations in the specified geography, irrespective of where they are produced.
Competitor Market Share Data
The competitor market share data is intended to represent the companies that gain the most revenues from the given market and the percentage share of the market that they hold. If a company derives most of its revenues from the market, its revenues are given in full. If a large part of the company's revenues come from other markets, only the division of the company which operates in this market is included. Where accurate information is not available on the revenues a company generates from the market its market share is not included, however a profile of the company may still be included if it is a significant competitor in the market.
Analysis is drawn from our Consultants’ wide range of industry and research experience as well as public and proprietary sources. Consultants are trained in research techniques and ethics by the Market Research Society.
Verification Through Expert Interviews
Every year The Business Research Company carries out thousands of interviews with senior executives and industry experts across hundreds of markets. Through these interviews we develop our internal understanding of markets and geographies and cross reference our understanding of global markets with expert feedback utilizing ‘Delphic’ research methodologies.
The Business Research Company prides itself on the quality and validity of its data and analysis. Our unique ‘end noted’ referencing approach allows the user to trace our market numbers and analysis back to the specific data sources they were derived from.
Chlor-alkali and inorganics are some of the most widely utilized basic chemicals in agriculture and FMCG market. Chlor-alkalis are produced from natural minerals and salts found on earth’s lithosphere and sea. Chlor-alkali/ inorganics are used to produce various end-user products such as fertilizers, soaps, pigments etc. Caustic soda, ammonium phosphate and titanium oxide are some of the examples of chlor-alkali and inorganics market.
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the chlor-alkali and inorganics market in 2017, accounting for 38.3% share in the market. This was because chlor-alkali and inorganics are used in various industries such as automotive, aerospace, aviation, and others for enhancing performance of products, reducing product weight and improving other product characteristics.
North America was the second largest region in the chlor-alkali and inorganics market in 2017, accounting for 21.4% share in the market. This can be attributed to production of inorganic chemicals in large quantities to suffice the domestic industrial demand.
Middle East was the smallest region in the chlor-alkali and inorganics market in 2017, accounting for 4.0%.
Rising Adoption Of Nano Titanium Dioxide
Titanium dioxide nanoparticles are being increasingly adopted for controlling environmental pollution, sterilization and restraining viruses in water and defending the harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays from the sun, there by driving the demand for titanium dioxide. Nano titanium dioxide is non-toxic, has enhanced chemical stability and is cheap. The trend of using nano titanium dioxide as a UV filter in the sunscreens and other personal care products is picking up recently. Titanium dioxide in the nano form has the highest refractive index of all white pigments, which is expected to increase the rate of adoption in various applications. For example, nano titanium dioxide is being added as a raw material into paints, cements and windows due to its sterilizing properties and its ability to block UV light. It is also capable of giving self-cleaning ability to the surface it is applied on.
- Table 1 : Global Chemical Markets Peer Analysis, 2013-2021
- Table 2 : Global Chlor-Alkali And Inorganics Market, Historic Market Size, 2013-2017
- Table 3 : Global Chlor-Alkali And Inorganics Market, Forecast Market Size, 2017 – 2021
- Table 4 : Global Chlor-Alkali And Inorganics Market, Split By Region, 2017
- Table 5 : Global Chlor-Alkali And Inorganics Market, Historic And Forecast Growth Rate, By Region, 2013-2021
- Table 6 : Global Chlor-Alkali And Inorganics Market, Split By Country, 2017
- Table 7 : Global Chlor-Alkali And Inorganics Market, Historic And Forecast Growth Rate, By Country, 2013-2021
- Table 8 : Global Chlor-Alkali And Inorganics Market, 2017, Key Competitor Estimated Market Shares, 2017
- Figure 1 : Global Chemical Markets Peer Analysis, 2013-2021
- Figure 2 : Global Chlor-Alkali And Inorganics Market, Historic Market Size, 2013-2017
- Figure 3 : Global Chlor-Alkali And Inorganics Market, Forecast Market Size, 2017 – 2021
- Figure 4 : Global Chlor-Alkali And Inorganics Market, Split By Region, 2017
- Figure 5 : Global Chlor-Alkali And Inorganics Market, Historic And Forecast Growth Rate, By Region, 2013-2021
- Figure 6 : Global Chlor-Alkali And Inorganics Market, Split By Country, 2017
- Figure 7 : Global Chlor-Alkali And Inorganics Market, Historic And Forecast Growth Rate, By Country, 2013-2021
- Figure 8 : Global Chlor-Alkali And Inorganics Market, 2017, Key Competitor Estimated Market Shares, 2017
The Business Research Company is a market research and intelligence company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has over 50 research professionals at its offices in India, the UK and the US as well a network of trained researchers globally. It has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services and technology.