Human Microbiome Market (Product & Service: Product and Service (Diagnostics/Sequencing); and Application: Gastrointestinal Disorders, Metabolic Disorders, Women's Health Disorders, Skin Disorders, and Others) - India Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2022-2031
India Human Microbiome Market – Scope of Report
TMR’s report on the human microbiome market in India studies the past as well as the current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of the indicators of the market during the forecast period from 2022 to 2031. The report provides revenue of the human microbiome market for the period 2017–2031, considering 2021 as the base year and 2031 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) of human microbiome market from 2022 to 2031.
The report has been prepared after an extensive research. Primary research involved bulk of the research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with key opinion leaders, industry leaders, and opinion makers. Secondary research involved referring to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the human microbiome market in India.
Secondary research also included Internet sources, statistical data from government agencies, websites, and trade associations. Analysts employed a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches to study various attributes of the human microbiome market in India.
The report includes an elaborate executive summary, along with a snapshot of the growth behavior of various segments included in the scope of the study. Moreover, the report throws light on the changing competitive dynamics in the human microbiome market in India. These serve as valuable tools for existing market players as well as for entities interested in participating in the human microbiome market in India.
The report delves into the competitive landscape of the human microbiome market. Key players operating in the human microbiome market in India have been identified and each one of these has been profiled in terms of various attributes. Company overview, financial standings, recent developments, and SWOT are the attributes of players in the human microbiome market profiled in this report.
The research methodology is a combination of exhaustive primary and secondary research to analyze the human microbiome market.
Secondary research included a search of company literature, technical writing, patent data, Internet sources, and statistical data from government websites, trade associations, and agencies. This has proven to be the most reliable, effective, and successful approach for obtaining precise data, capturing industry participants’ insights, and recognizing business opportunities.
Secondary research sources that we referred to include, but are not limited to:
- Company websites, presentations, annual reports, white papers, technical papers, product brochures
- Internal and external proprietary databases and relevant patents
- National government documents, statistical databases, and market reports
- News articles, press releases, and webcasts specific to companies operating in the market
Specific Secondary Sources:
- Industry Sources:
- Veterinary Council of India
- Indian Federation of Animal Health
- Animal Welfare Board of India
- Company Information
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Thomson Mergers & Acquisitions
During the course of the research, we conducted in-depth interviews and discussions with a wide range of key industry participants and opinion leaders. Primary research represents the bulk of research efforts, supplemented by extensive secondary research.
We conducted primary interviews with industry participants and commentators to validate data and analysis. A typical research interview fulfills the following functions:
- Provides first-hand information on market size, market trends, growth trends, competitive landscape, outlook, etc.
- Helps in validating and strengthening secondary research findings
- Develops the analysis team’s expertise and market understanding
- Primary research involves e-mail interactions, telephonic interviews, as well as face-to-face interviews for each market, category, segment, and sub-segment across geographies
Participants who took part in the process include, but are not limited to:
- Industry participants: Marketing/product managers, market intelligence managers, and regional sales managers
- Purchasing/sourcing managers, technical personnel, distributors
- Outside experts: Investment bankers, valuation experts, and research analysts
- Key opinion leaders specializing in the market with respect to different industry verticals
Primary participants included, but are not limited to:
- Bayer AG
- Elanco Products Company
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Ceva Sante Animale
- Virbac SA
Data Triangulation: Information culled from “Secondary & Primary Sources” is cross-checked with “TMR Knowledge Repository”, which is updated every quarter
Market Estimation: Market size estimations involved an in-depth study of product features, technology updates, geographic presence, product demand, sales data (value or volume), historical year-on-year growth, and others. Other approaches were also utilized to derive market size and forecasts. Where no hard data was available, we used modeling techniques in order to produce comprehensive datasets. A rigorous methodology has been adopted, wherein the available hard data are cross-referenced with the following data types to produce estimates:
Demographic Data: Population, inflation rates, and others
Industry Indicators: Production data, R&D investment, technology stage, and infrastructure, sector growth, and facilities
Market Forecasting: Market forecasts for various segments are derived by taking into account drivers, restraints/challenges, opportunities prevailing in the market, and considering advantages/disadvantages of segments/sub-segments over other segments/sub-segments. Business environment, historical sales pattern, unmet needs, competitive intensity, and country-wise consumption data are the other pivotal factors considered to derive market forecasts.
- Table 1 : Human Microbiome Market Value (US$ Mn) Forecast, by Product & Service, 2017–2031
- Table 2 : Human Microbiome Market Value (US $ Mn) Forecast, by Product, 2017–2031
- Table 3 : Human Microbiome Market Value (US $ Mn) Forecast, by Service (Diagnostics/Sequencing), 2017–2031
- Table 4 : Human Microbiome Market Size (US$ Mn) Forecast, by Indication, 2017–2031
- Figure 1 : Human Microbiome Market Value (US$ Mn) Forecast, 2017–2031
- Figure 2 : Human Microbiome Market Value Share Analysis, by Product & Service, 2021 and 2031
- Figure 3 : Human Microbiome Market Attractiveness Analysis, by Product & Service, 2022–2031
- Figure 4 : Human Microbiome Market Revenue (US$ Mn), by Product, 2017–2031
- Figure 5 : Human Microbiome Market Revenue (US$ Mn), by Service (Diagnostics/Sequencing), 2017–2031
- Figure 6 : Human Microbiome Market Value Share Analysis, by Indication, 2021 and 2031
- Figure 7 : Human Microbiome Market Attractiveness Analysis, by Indication, 2022–2031
- Figure 8 : Human Microbiome Market Revenue (US$ Mn), by Gastrointestinal Disorders, 2017–2031
- Figure 9 : Human Microbiome Market Revenue (US$ Mn), by Metabolic Disorders, 2017–2031
- Figure 10 : Human Microbiome Market Revenue (US$ Mn), by Women's Health Disorders, 2017–2031
- Figure 11 : Human Microbiome Market Revenue (US$ Mn), by Skin Disorders, 2017–2031
- Figure 12 : Human Microbiome Market Revenue (US$ Mn), by Others, 2017–2031
Leaders in analytics, research and advisory services for Fortune 500 companies, scores of high potential startups, and financial institutions. Our success stories have proven why we are a prominent provider of a cutting-edge syndicated and customized research services. Leverage the best of our seasoned research analysts who had a keen interest and enviable expertise of almost 4 million hours in global, regional, and local market intelligence.
Similar Reports from Transparency
Human Microbiome Market: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2021-2028
Human Microbiome Market – Scope of Report
TMR’s report on the global human microbiome market studies past as well as current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of these indicators of the market during the forecast period from 2021 to 2028. The report provides revenue of the global human microbiome market for the period 2017–2028, considering 2020 as ...
Human Microbiome Market Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2018 - 2026
Human Microbiome Market - Overview
Human microbiome, also known as microbiota, includes microbes such as fungi, bacteria, and virus. These microbes reside in oral mucosa, saliva, gastrointestinal tracts, conjunctiva, or on the surface or in deep layers of the skin. At present, extensive research is being conducted to discover the importance of these micro-organisms in maintaining immune systems and their ...