Breathable Films: Global Markets to 2026
The global market volumes of breathable films should increase from 782.9 thousand tons in 2021 to reach 1,091.5 thousand tons by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- 173 data tables and 16 additional tables
- An overview of the global breathable films market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation of the current market size both in terms of volume and value and market forecast, and technological advancements within the industry
- Information on cast and blown film extrusion process for breathable films and other major manufacturing processes
- Market share analysis of the breathable films by film type, material, end use and geography; and identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market
- Coverage of product portfolios of PE breathable films producers, applications of polyurethane breathable films, and description of breathable films apparent production capacity
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, and other key market strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading players, including Berry Global Inc., Covestro AG, DuPont, Kimberley Clark, LyondellBasell, RKW Group, Omya AG, and Mitsui Chemicals Co., Ltd.
This report will cover the breathable films industry. Definitive and detailed estimates and forecasts of the global market are provided, followed by a detailed analysis of the regions, film types, materials, end uses and on-going trends.
This report covers the technological, economic and business considerations of the breathable films industry, with analyses and forecasts provided for global markets. Included in the report are descriptions of market forces relevant to the breathable films industry and their areas of application.
Global markets are presented for the size of breathable films segments, along with growth forecasts through 2026. Estimates of sales value are based on the price in the supply chain. Market-driving forces and industry structure are examined. International aspects are analyzed for all global regions and types of breathable films. Profiles of major global manufacturers are presented.
This report considers the impact of COVID-19. In 2020, the growth rate of every industry around the world was impacted by the pandemic. In addition to taking measures to lock down their respective countries to contain the spread of the coronavirus, especially in affected cities, various governments around the world are also taking the measures necessary to contain the economic slowdown.
The breathable films market is further segmented based on its film types: microporous and non-porous/monolithic. The market can be segmented by material as polyethylene, polypropylene, polyurethane and others. The market is also segmented into end uses like pharmaceuticals, medical, personal care and hygiene, food and beverages, apparel and clothing, building and construction and others.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.