Glass and Glass Product Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2020
The global market for glass and glass products reached $189.5 billion in 2016. This market is estimated to reach $232.4 billion in 2020 from $199.4 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2% for 2016-2020.
- 90 data tables
- An overview of the global market for glass and glass products.
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2012 through 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Evaluation of the market across regions.
- Comprehensive discussions of where the state-of-the-art is in glass and glass products manufacturing.
- Market dynamics, including market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Company profiles of the major players in the industry.
This research report categorizes the glass and glass products manufacturing market by type. Product type include flat glass, container glass, and glassware & other glass products.
Led by Research Head Karthik Arun, the BCC Research Staff is comprised of expert analysts skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and who have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.