The global market for advance electronic materials will grow from $5.4 billion in 2018 to $11.9 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.0% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 40 data tables and 14 additional tables
- A survey of emerging electronic material technologies and applications, and identification of those that are most likely to achieve significant commercial sales
- General description, applications, end uses and markets of types of new electronic materials such as graphene, quantum dots, photonic crystals, and carbon nanotubes
- Discussion about the main industry drivers and opportunities with detailed focus on the current and future trends
- A look into the involvement of governments and multinational companies in the revolutionization of the electronics industry
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including BASF SE, Graphene Industries Ltd., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sigma-Aldrich Corp., Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd., and Micron Technology Inc.
The report addresses the global market for new electronic materials during the period from 2017 through 2023. The report details new electronic materials produced for use in the production of electronic materials (transistors, semiconductors, displays, etc.). Estimated values used are based on manufacturers' total revenue and research grants awarded towards R&D. Projected and forecast revenue values are in US dollars, not adjusted for inflation. Electronic materials are those that are used to affect the electrons or their associated fields in a desired manner consistent with the intended function of the electronic system. Other materials used in electronic devices, such as thermal management or packaging materials, are not covered in this report. New electronic materials are those that are not yet in widespread commercial use or are still under development, such as:
- Quantum dots.
- Photonic crystals.
- Carbon nanotubes.
- Conducting and semiconducting polymers.
- Phase change materials.
The report format includes the following major elements:
- Executive summary.
- Definitions and key concepts.
- New materials.
- Major applications.
- Market drivers.
- Global trends in the market for new electronic materials by type of material and application (2017-2023).
- Patent analysis.
- Company profiles.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
The global market for advanced electronic materials totaled nearly $4.9 billion in 2016. This market should total $10.3 billion in 2021 and $24.1 billion by 2026 at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.5%, for the period of 2021-2026.
- An overview of the global markets for new electronic materials and related devices
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021 and 2026.
- Coverage of materials and devices such as:
- Quantum dots
- Photonic crystals
- Carbon nanotubes
- Analyses of these new materials, their major applications, and their end uses
- A look at the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- Profiles of major players in the industry
The total market for advanced electronic materials is projected to increase from $27.6 million in 2010 and $30.7 million in 2011 to more than $5.5 billion in 2016 and almost $26 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 36.3% for a period of five years, i.e., 2016 to 2021.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.