Oleophilic Materials: Global Markets
The global market for oleophilic materials has grown to $17.1 million in 2015 from $16.0 million in 2014. The market is expected to grow at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% from 2015 to 2020, reaching nearly $23.8 million by 2020.
- An overview of the global markets for oleophilic materials.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- Information regarding the current state of the market, setbacks, innovations, and future needs.
- A detailed analysis of the oleophilic material market industry structure.
- A look at oleophilic materials as they relate to nanowire membranes, carbon based sponges, functional polymer sponge, Polymethyl Silsesquioxane aerogels, unprocessed cotton kapok, Polyethylene terephthalate among others.
- A look at end users of these materials.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of this report is broad and covers the different types of oleophilic materials and their end-user applications. The market is broken down by material type, end-user applications and regional markets. Revenue forecasts from 2015 to 2020 are given for each of these segments. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each of the regional markets for oleophilic materials. It explains the major market drivers of the global oleophilic materials industry, current trends within the industry and major applications, and the regional dynamics of the global market for oleophilic materials.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape, which includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the oleophilic materials industry globally and the market share of the major players by region.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.