Thick Film Materials: Global Markets
The global market for thick film materials should grow from $14.9 billion in 2021 to $21.0 billion by 2026 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.0% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 45 tables
- An overview of the global markets for thick film materials
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Coverage of history and technological milestones in the thick film processing industry
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for thick film materials by application, type, and region
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Company profiles of major manufacturers and suppliers, including Heraeus Holding, DuPont, Sun Chemical Corp., Sumitomo Metal Mining Co., Ferro Corp., and Lord Corp.
This report presents an overview of the global market for the thick film materials, with analyses of global market trends based on data from 2020 and estimates for 2021 and 2026 with CAGR projections for the forecast period.
This report will cover the thick films materials industry. Definitive and detailed estimates and forecasts of the global market are provided, followed by a detailed analysis of the regions, types, applications and ongoing trends.
The report discusses technological, regulatory, security and economic trends that affect the market. Further, it analyzes the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global market for thick film materials and their current trends within the industry.
The report also discusses product types such as conductor paste, resistor paste, dielectric paste and other products, as well as applications such as circuit boards, electronic components, LTCC and HTCC, sensors, heaters, photovoltaics, thermal printers, automotive, etc.
Finally, the report offers detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global market for thick film materials.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
The global market for thick film materials should grow from $15.1 billion in 2018 to $25.2 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.8% for the period, 2018-2023.
- 28 tables
- An overview of the global market for thick film materials
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2016 and 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Discussion of technological, regulatory, security, and economic trends that’re affecting the global market
- Explanation of the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global thick film materials market and current trends within the industry
- Description of product types such as conductor paste, resistor paste, dielectric paste and their potential applications
- Detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global thick film materials market, including Lord Corp., Ferro Corp., Heraeus Holding GmbH, Sumitomo Metal Mining Co. Ltd., Sun Chemical Corp., and DuPont