Conductive Inks: Global Markets to 2026
The global market for conductive inks should grow from $3.6 billion in 2021 to $4.4 billion by 2026, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.0% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 52 data tables and 46 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for conductive ink
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021 and projection of CAGR through 2026
- Quantification of conductive ink market based on type, application, and region, and analysis of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market
- Description of stretchable ink, their uses and manufactures, and information on smart textile and their evolution
- Highlights of the current and future market potential and detailed analysis of the regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- Information on prominent e-textile products used in the industry, their performance, and discussion on future performance improvements needed for stretchable inks
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
- Company profiles of major players in the market including C-INK Co. Ltd., Creative Materials Inc., DuPont, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, InkTec Co. Ltd., Johnson Matthey, NANO MAGIC LLC, Novacentrix, and Sun Chemical
This report’s scope will cover all the commercially available silver, carbon, and other types of conductive inks that are actively being consumed by key end-use industries. The report will have detailed analyses of key trends and opportunities that would impact market growth. It will also analyze the major challenges faced by manufacturers and end users of conductive inks. A chapter on stretchable inks is provided that discusses the application of stretchable inks in smart textiles.
This report will also have a separate section highlighting the impact of COVID-19 on the conductive ink market at a global level. The section will include COVID-19’s impact on demand and supply of conductive inks, and various strategic decisions taken by governments to boost the market.
The market size and estimations will be provided in terms of value ($ millions), considering 2020 as base year and with a market forecast given from 2021 to 2026. For companies reporting their revenue in $, the revenues will be taken from annual reports; for companies that report their revenue in other currencies, the average annual currency conversion rate will be used for the particular year to convert the revenue to $.
The report will be segmented into four geographical regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. The geographical regions are further segmented into major countries and subregions including the U.S., Canada, Germany, U.K., Italy, France, China, India, South Korea and other regions. Country and regional-level market size, with respect to type and application, will also be provided. The impact of COVID-19 will be considered while estimating the market size.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.