Global Unmanned Composites Market
The global market for unmanned composites is estimated to increase from $1.4 billion in 2022 to reach $2.8 billion by 2027, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.5% from 2022 through 2027.
- 29 data tables and 14 additional tables
- A detailed overview and up-to-date analysis of the global market for unmanned composites
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue (sales figures) for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Understanding of the upcoming market opportunities for unmanned composites and the demand for unmanned composites in various platform types including unmanned aerial vehicle, unmanned ground vehicle, unmanned underwater vehicles, and others; and the market areas that are expected to experience the highest growth in demand
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for the global unmanned composites market in USD million values, and corresponding market share analysis based on materials, platform type, and region
- A comparative study and SWOT analysis of the major platform types including UAVs, UGVs, and UUVs which could further assist stakeholders in formulating appropriate strategies
- Insight into the competitive scenario analysis and strategic market developments of the composite material manufacturers and unmanned vehicle manufacturers along with their recent partnerships and collaborations etc.
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments, financial performances, and segmental revenues
- Profile descriptions of the leading industry players, including DuPont, Evonik, Gurit Services, Hexcel Corp., SGL Group, and Toray Industries Inc.
This report will cover the global unmanned composites market (excluding drones). Definitive and comprehensive estimates and forecasts of the worldwide markets are provided, followed by a detailed analysis by regions and platform. This report consists of the current scenario and growth forecasts of the global unmanned composites market for 2022 to 2027.
To estimate the market size, the revenue generated through sales of unmanned composite materials for unmanned aerial vehicles and ground vehicles is considered. The report also offers the competitive landscape and a consequent comprehensive profile of the key players working in the market.
The study also covers the market dynamics, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. It also examines new and emerging trends and their impact on current and future market dynamics.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Increasing production of unmanned aerial vehicles.
- An upsurge in the expenditure investment in the military application.
- Upsurge penetration of composites in the electric vehicles.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$1.2 billion|
|Market size forecast||$2.8 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 15.5% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Platform type, material type, and region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, RoW (Middle East and Africa).|
|Key Market Drivers||