Global Bioanalytical Testing Services Market
The global bioanalytical testing services market reached $2.9 billion in 2022, should reach $3.2 billion by 2023 and $6.6 billion by 2028 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.2% during the forecast period of 2023-2028.
- 45 data tables and 44 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for bioanalytical testing services
- An estimate of market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2023, estimates for 2024, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Characterization and quantification of the global market for bioanalytical testing services on the basis of technology, application, end user and region
- Information on sample requirements for discovery bioanalysis, preclinical and clinical bioanalysis and descriptions of toxicokinetic and pharmacokinetics studies
- Coverage of technological advances in the drug discovery process and information on investments in the R&D of biologics, biosimilars and other specialty drugs
- An examination of the drivers and constraints that will shape the market, and a discussion of the upcoming market opportunities in order to forecast the market by its segments and sub-segments
- An assessment of existing products as well as those in the pipelines of the major players in the market
- Coverage of recent advances, emerging technologies and ongoing developments in the industry
- An evaluation of key industry acquisitions and strategic alliances, and an analysis of the market shares of the leading companies
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including SGS S.A., Intertek Group PLC, Eurofins Scientific SE, Charles River International Laboratories, Inc., Inotiv Inc., and WuXi AppTec
The report’s scope includes an overview of the global market on bioanalytical testing services and an analysis of global market trends, using 2022 as the base year and forecasting 2023 through 2028 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) projection.
The report analyzes leading services, applications, end user, and product details for the bioanalytical testing services market. Leading market players’ profiles, specific services, financial information, and recent market activities are provided. This report also assesses companies’ mergers & acquisitions and funding activities and their impact in the face of the competitive environment. The report details the bioanalytical testing services market based on service type, application, and end user. The market is segmented into pharmacokinetics studies, bioequivalence and bioavailability studies, biomarker testing services, cell-based assays, virology testing, method development, optimization & validation, serology, immunogenicity, and neutralizing antibodies, and others.
The market is categorized as oncology, immunology, neurology, infectious diseases, cardiovascular diseases, and others. The market is segmented into pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies, contract research organizations, contract development and manufacturing organizations, and others. The report also consists of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on this market. Regional analysis includes North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico), Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), and the Rest of the World (South America, and the Middle East and Africa).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2022|
|Forecast period considered||2023-2028|
|Base year market size||$2.9 billion|
|Market size forecast||$6.6 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 15.2% for the forecast period of 2023-2028|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Service Type, Application, End User|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Mexico, Canada, France, Germany, UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, Rest of APAC, Middle East, Africa, South America|
|Key Market Drivers||