Cell and Tissue Analysis Products: The Global Market
- Overall sales in the global market of cell and tissue analysis products were worth $2.6 billion in 2008, which increased to an estimated $2.8 billion in 2009. By 2014, it is projected to increase to $4.5 billion, for a 5-year CAGR of 10.1%.
- The largest segment of the market, cell and tissue characterization products was valued at $1.2 billion in 2008; this is expected to increase to $1.3 billion in 2009, and is projected to reach $2.2 billion in 2014, for a 5-year CAGR of 10.8%.
- Sales in the cell separation products segment amounted to $1.2 billion in 2008, increased to an estimated $1.3 billion in 2009, and is projected to increase to $2.1 billion in 2014, for a 5-year CAGR of 9.8%.
STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Examine BCC’s complete catalog of Market Research Reports and place direct orders
- Subscribe to any of BCC’s many industry newsletters
- Read announcements of recently published reports and newly launched newsletters
- Register for BCC’s well-known conferences
- Request additional information on any BCC product
- Take advantage of special offers