Renal Biomarkers: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for renal biomarkers is estimated to increase from $1.2 billion in 2022 to reach $1.7 billion by 2027, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.6% from 2022 through 2027.
- 41 data tables and 24 additional tables
- A detailed overview and up-to-date analysis of the global markets for renal biomarkers
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue data for 2019-2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for renal biomarkers market, and corresponding market share analysis by assay type, application, end user, and region
- Updated information on market drivers and opportunities for renal biomarkers, key shifts, regulations and industry specific challenges, and other demographic factors that will shape the market demand over the coming years (2022-2027)
- Identification of the companies best positioned to meet the demand owing to their proprietary technologies, product launches, mergers and acquisitions, and other market strategic advantages
- Review of recent industry structure for biomarkers, R&D activities, and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Patent activity and review of patent grants for biomarkers and related technologies
- Descriptive company profiles of the market leading players, including BioMerieux, Gentian Diagnostic, Proteomics International, Thermo Fisher Scientific, SphingoTec, and BioPorto
This report incorporates an in-depth analysis of the renal biomarker market, including market estimations and trends through 2021. Major players, competitive intelligence, innovative technologies, market dynamics and regional opportunities are discussed in detail. The report examines recent developments and product portfolios of major players. The patent analysis focuses on technological trends in recent years in regions such as the U.S., Europe, and Japan. The report presents a market analysis and estimates the CAGR for renal biomarkers.
The scope of the report extends only to renal biomarker consumables and not devices used to study renal biomarkers. All types of renal biomarkers have been considered in research, clinical trials and for diagnostic purposes.
This report segments the global market by these geographic regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW) region. For market estimates, data is provided for 2021 as the base year, 2022 and forecast through year-end 2027.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$1.1 billion|
|Market size forecast||$1.7 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 7.6% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Segment, Region, Country, Type, End-User, and Technique|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, France, Germany, UK, Italy, Spain, China, Australia, and Japan|
|Key Market Drivers||
|Companies studied||ABBOTT LABORATORIES , BECKMAN COULTER INC. , BIOMERIEUX , BIOPORTO A/S , BIO-RAD , ENZO BIOCHEM INC. , GENTIAN DIAGNOSTIC AB , HYTEST LTD. , NEPHROSANT , Nexelis , PROTEOMICS INTERNATIONAL LABORATORIES LTD. , RANDOX LABORATORIES LTD. , ROCHE (F. HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE AG) , SPHINGOTEC , THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC|
The in vitro diagnostic renal biomarker market was valued at $771 million in 2013 and $812 million in 2014. The market is expected to reach $1.1 billion by 2019, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7% from 2014 to 2019.
- A comprehensive analysis of renal biomarkers global markets and technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019.
- Details pertaining to the history and current state of chronic kidney disease (CKD), background information on renal biomarkers, and current industrial technologies used for diagnosis.
- In-depth analyses of the predominant biomarkers in the market, namely creatinine, and emerging biomarkers like NGAL, KIM-1, L-FABP and many others.
- Discussion concerning intellectual property, the regulatory requirement, and the competitive landscape of the industry.
- Comprehensive profiles of major players in the renal biomarkers field.