RNAi Technologies and Global Markets
The global RNAi research tool and reagent, therapeutic, diagnostic, and agriculture market was valued at $210.2 million in 2012. The RNAi market is expected to reach $220.3 million in 2013 and $290 million by 2018, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% for the period of 2013 to 2018.
- An overview of the global market for RNAi technologies which are used in the areas of drug delivery, therapeutics, and diagnostics.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2011 and 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) for the period 2013 to 2018.
- A breakdown of the technologies: RNAi for drug delivery (by nanoparticle delivery, nucleic acid delivery, aptamer delivery); RNAi for drug discovery and therapeutics (by diseases); RNAi for disease diagnostics and biomarker development (by diseases); and RNAi for reagents, research tools, and other applications (by application).
- Examination of significant deals in the RNAi technologies sector during the last decade.
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the market.
This report is a business tool that can help existing and potential market players to properly evaluate the commercial opportunities in the RNAi research tools and reagents, drug development, diagnostic and agriculture markets. The geographic scope is global. The RNAi market is complex, consisting of a number of different segments. Each segment is affected differently by technological and regulatory developments. This report identifies the main factors affecting each segment and forecasts market growth, future trends and product development in every major market segment.
Dr. Faqing Yuan has more than 10 years of experience as a bench scientist specializing in RNA biochemistry, bio-nanotechnology and virology. He is the author of a number of scientific publications. He also holds an MBA degree from Queen’s University of Canada.