Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP) Genotyping: Technologies and Global Markets
The global single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) genotyping market was valued at $3.5 billion in 2013. This market is expected to reach $4.3 billion in 2014 and $11.5 billion in 2019, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.9% from 2014 to 2019.
- An overview of the global markets for single nucleotide polymorphism genotyping.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- A geographic breakdown into the regions of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and the rest of the world.
- Information on the market's dynamics as well as innovations and current trends.
- Analysis of the regulatory environment and its impact.
- Evaluation of market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Relevant patent analysis.
This research report incorporates an in-depth analysis of the SNP genotyping market, including market estimations and trends through 2019. Major players, competitive intelligence, technologies, applications, market dynamics and geographic opportunities are discussed in detail in the report. The report discusses recent developments and the product portfolios of the major players. Patent analysis in the report focuses on providing technological trends across the last few years in regions such as the U.S., Europe and Japan. The report presents market analysis and estimates CAGR (compound annual growth rate) for SNP genotyping technologies and geographies.
Vijay Laxmi has more than 20 years of domain experience. In addition to business research and consulting, she has conducted corporate briefings for top players in a wide range of market segments. She has worked with major market research firms and has handled projects for various consultancies. She has authored market research studies in the healthcare domain. Some of these include the following:
- Various medical devices markets.
- High-growth and niche markets in healthcare and life sciences.
- Home healthcare market.
- Medical tourism.