Antioxidants: Applications and Global Markets
The global market for antioxidants should reach $6.4 billion by 2022 from $5.2 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2%, from 2017 to 2022.
- An overview of the global markets for antioxidants
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Discussion covering suppliers of antioxidants based on market share, product types, and geography
- Coverage of other driving forces, such as premature aging, inflammatory conditions like arthritis and brain-related disorders, vision problems, managing blood pressure, mental sharpness, and other health issues
- Profiles of major players in the antioxidants industry
Broad in scope, the report discusses the various types of antioxidants used in different industries. The market is categorized based on type of antioxidant, application and regional market. Revenue forecasts from 2017 through 2022 are also included with estimated values derived from total manufacturer revenues.
The report also focuses on:
- Major players and the business dynamics in each regional market.
- Significant drivers in the global antioxidant market.
- Current industry trends.
- Major applications for antioxidants.
In addition, the report includes detailed analyses of the major vendors, along with their profiles, in the global antioxidant market.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.
- Nucleating and Clarifying Agents: Global Markets (PLS109A)
- Esports: Douyu, Huya, Twitch and YouTube (CON007A)
- Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market: Investments vs Potential (IFT189A)
- Transparent Conductive Coating: Materials and Global Markets (CHM134A)
- Probiotics in Food, Beverages, Dietary Supplements and Animal Feed (FOD035G)
The global antioxidants market has grown by 3.8% to nearly $4.7 billion in 2014 from $4.5 billion in 2013. In addition, the market is expected to grow at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4% from 2014 to 2019, to nearly $5.7 billion.
- An overview of the global markets for antioxidants.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 and 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- Discussion covering suppliers of antioxidants based on market share, product types, and geography.
- Coverage of other driving forces such as premature aging, inflammatory conditions like arthritis and brain-related disorders, vision problems, managing blood pressure, mental sharpness and other health issues.
- Profiles of major players in the antioxidants industry.