Aromatics Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2022
The global aromatics manufacturing market will grow from $191.8 billion in 2017 to $265.9 billion by 2022 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 97 data tables
- Country specific data and analysis for China, India, Japan, Australia, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, USA and Brazil
- Comprehensive discussion of where the state-of-the-art is in aromatics manufacturing market and forecast the future commercial potential for the key market segments
- Coverage of major trends shaping the aromatics manufacturing market including, Production of Aromatics from Biomass and Increased Use of Bio-based Paraxylene
- Information about the role of IoT, data analytics and social media in the aromatics manufacturing industry
- Detailed description of Major players in the market, including BP Plc., PetroChina Company Limited, Royal Dutch Shell plc., Exxon Mobil Corporation, Alpek S.A.B de C.V, DowDuPont Inc.
This research report categorizes the aromatics manufacturing market by type, including benzene, xylene, paraxylene, acetone, TDI, phenol, toluene, styrene, PTA, MDI.
Led by head researcher Karthik Arun, BCC Research analysts craft Reference Reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.