Automotive Coatings: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for automotive coatings reached $17 billion in 2012 and $18 billion in 2013. This market is expected grow to $23.1 billion in 2018, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2% from 2013 to 2018.
- An overview of the global market for automotive coatings
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- Details on the technical and commercial aspects of various layers of automotive coating
- Information on the technological innovation, the environmental concerns, and also the regulatory pressures that coating suppliers currently face
- Insight into the major trends and challenges affecting the market as well as the vendor landscape
- Profiles of major players in the industry
The scope of this report is broad and covers many different types of automotive coatings used globally in various types of vehicles. The market is broken down by major types of automotive coatings, by technology, by region, by layer, and by car age. The market for automotive coatings is also estimated by layer, regional market, and technology. Revenue forecasts from 2013 to 2018 are given for each major type of automotive coating, technology, layer, and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each of the regional markets for automotive coatings. It explains the major market drivers of the global automotive coatings industry, the current trends within the industry, major industry challenges, and the regional dynamics of the global automotive coating market. The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the automotive coatings industry globally, and discusses the market share of the major players by automotive coating type.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.