Carboxymethylcellulose (CMC): Technologies, Applications and Emerging Markets
The global market for carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) should reach $1.2 billion by 2022 from $1.0 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1%, from 2017 to 2022.
- 51 data tables and 23 additional table
- An overview of the global market for carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) technologies and applications.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- Analyses of the market by regions, grades, and applications.
- Description of different grades of CMC for all major and emerging application sectors.
- Emphasis on CMC market in emerging geographies, such as India, Eastern Europe, and the Middle East.
- A detailed patent analysis, with information on all strategic initiatives attempted by the market players in the last five years.
- Profiles of manufacturers or suppliers of CMC.
- Company profiles of major players in the industry, including: Aciselsan Acipayam Seluloz Sanayi VE Ticaret AS, Changshu Wealthy Science and Technology Co. Ltd., Nippon Paper Industries Co. Ltd. , Senmin International (Pty) Ltd./Cellulose Derivatives (Pty) Ltd., International Paper Company Inc., Analytical Marketing Chemical (AMC) Group LLC
The scope of this report is broad and covers various types of CMC used in applications in different industries. The market is broken down by applications and regional markets. Revenue forecasts from 2017 to 2022 are provided for each major type of CMC application and regional market with a highlight on CMC markets in India, the Middle East, and the Eastern European region. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each regional CMC market; it explains the major market drivers and challenges of the global CMC industry, industry structure, major applications, and the emerging applications of the global CMC market.
The report concludes with a special focus on the company landscape, which includes detailed profiles of the major CMC manufacturers in the global CMC industry.
The scope of this report is wide and includes:
- Overview on history of CMC industry and CMC technology.
- Discussion on importance of CMC and its characteristics.
- Detailed study on different grades of CMC and their market potential for various end use application sectors.
- Analysis of the market’s value, with data for 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections, including five-year compound annual growth rates (CAGRs), through 2022.
- Comprehensive analysis of region-based CMC markets with an emphasis on markets in India, the Middle East, and Eastern Europe regions.
- Discussion on industry structure, key players and their market shares, technology market strategies, latest technological and process development, CMC production capacities by companies, and pricing trend for CMC.
- PESTLE analysis and investigation on market dynamics that influence the market growth for the coming five years.
- Opportunity Strategy Evaluation (OSE) for emerging CMC applications.
- Focus on other influential factors, such as patents and company profiles.
Specifically excluded from the study as considered beyond the scope of this report include reviews on CMC process equipment, suppliers of the process equipment, and suppliers of chloroacetic acid. Inflation is not considered into the projection figures of the market.
The analyst of this report, Arpita Mukherjee, has more than six years of experience in technology market research and consulting. Prior to this, she has worked with a major market research and growth consulting firm. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering and a Master’s Degree in Energy Science and Technology from Jadavpur University. She also has had experience in working as a lecturer in an engineering college and as a researcher in a government research laboratory.