Silver Ore Mining: Global Markets to 2023
The global market for silver ore mining should grow from $7.7 billion in 2018 to reach $8.5 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.0% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 98 tables
- Industry analysis of the global silver ore mining market
- Country specific data and analysis of USA, China, Japan, India, France, Russia, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil and Australia for historic and forecast market
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for silver ore mining by major geographies and product types that include industrial fabrication, jewelry, silverware, and bars and coins
- Evaluation of factors such as drivers, restraints, and current industry trends and strategies that can affect the global market
- PESTEL analysis of the silver ore mining market, and a look at the government regulations for maximizing silver extraction
- Information on key mergers and acquisitions in the global silver ore mining market
- Profiles of major companies in the mining industry, including Compania de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A. (Buenaventura), Glencore plc, Goldcorp Inc., Industrias Peñoles, S.A.B. de C.V., and Volcan Compania Minera S.A.A.
This research report categorizes the silver ore mining market by type. Product types include industrial fabrication, jewelry, silverware and bars and coins.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research analysts craft reference reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.