Global Markets for Gold
The global market for gold should reach $189.6 billion by 2022 from $163.9 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.0% from 2017 to 2022.
- 93 tables
- Regional coverage for Eastern Europe, Western Europe, North America, South America, Africa, Middle East, and Asia-Pacific
- Country specific analysis for USA, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Brazil, China, India, Japan and Australia
- Information on market growth factors, such as drivers, restraints, and trends along with market characteristics
- Coverage of the future commercial potential for key market segments
- Company profiles of major gold mining companies, providers of gold mining equipment, and marketers and distributors of new gold including AngloGold Ashanti Ltd, Barrick Gold Corp, Kinross Gold Corp, Newmont Mining Corp.
This research report categorizes the gold market by the type of establishments it caters to, these include jewelry, bars and coins and technology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research analysts craft reference reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.