Syngas Chemicals: Global Markets to 2022
The global market for syngas chemicals will grow from $46.8 billion in 2017 to $72.4 billion by 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.1% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 96 data tables
- Country specific data and analysis for China, India, Japan, Australia, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, USA and Brazil
- Discussion about the effect of rising disposable income, growth in vehicle sales, and increase in construction activity to the syngas chemical market growth
- Information about usage of auto thermal reforming technology to reduce operating costs and increase operational efficiency
- Insight into the government initiatives, regulatory bodies and major associations representing syngas chemical industry
- Profiles of the Key Competitors of Syngas Chemicals Market, including Celanese Corp, Eastman Chemical Company, Lyondellbasell Industries N.V., Methanex Corp and Petrochina Company Limited
This research report categorizes the syngas chemicals market by type. Product type include a MTBE (Methyl tertiary-butyl ether), formaldehyde and resins, acetyls and methanol.
Led by head researcher Karthik Arun, BCC Research analysts craft Reference Reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.