Transparent Conductive Coating: Materials and Global Markets
The global market for transparent conductive coatings should grow from $5.0 billion in 2019 to $7.5 billion by 2024 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.6% for the period of 2019-2024.
- 78 tables
- An overview of the global markets for transparent conductive coating or films (TCFs) and associated materials and technologies
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Country-specific data and analysis for the U.S., Canada, France, Germany, Italy, U.K., China, India, Japan, Brazil, Mexico, Middle East and Africa
- Identification of the companies that are best positioned to meet this demand because of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances or other advantages
- Emphasis on importance of scientific research, product innovation, current trends, key developments, the practical applications of graphene‐based TCFs, and government regulatory requirements
- Assessment of the supplier landscape and data corresponding to shares of leading market participants
- Detailed profiles of leading market players, including Teijin Ltd., Toyobo Co., Ltd., Nitto Denko Corp., TDK Corp., C3nano, and Corning, Inc.
The scope of this report is broad and covers global markets for transparent conductive coatings. These coatings are used globally in various applications, ranging from touch screens and displays to solar photovoltaics. The market is broken down by types, applications and regions. Revenue forecasts from 2019 to 2024 are presented for each type, application and regional market.
This report also includes a discussion of major players in each of the regional markets for transparent conductive coatings. It explains the main market drivers in the global market for transparent conductive coatings, the current trends within the industry and the regional dynamics of the transparent conductive coatings market. The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape. It includes detailed profiles of major vendors in the transparent conductive coatings industry, globally.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.