The global market for white spirits reached nearly $5.3 billion in 2016. This market is estimated to reach $7.5 billion in 2022 from nearly $5.5 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6% for 2017-2022.
- 96 data tables and 20 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for white spirits as well as the expected consumption
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Coverage of the market in terms of value, based on products, applications, technologies, and regions
- Information on major market drivers, including modest jet kerosene prices, demand from the paints and coatings industry, and improving global economic conditions
- Detailed analysis of major trends, challenges and supplier landscapes
- Company profiles of major players in the industry, including Al Sanea Chemical Products, BKM Resources Inc., Bruchem Inc., Cepsa, DHC Solvent Chemie GMBH, Ganga Rasayanie Pvt. Ltd., GSB Chemicals and Haltermann Carless
The scope of this report is comprehensive, covering the present status and future prospects for the white spirits market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and the rest of the world (ROW). The ROW region includes all countries in the Middle East and Africa.
The values presented in the forecast tables represent the value (in millions of dollars) and volume (in tons) of the white spirits markets. All growth rates mentioned in the tables and the text are based on projected CAGRs from 2017 through 2022. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues, unadjusted for inflation.
The market is categorized by white spirit types, applications and regional markets. The estimated values have been derived from the total revenues of manufacturers.
The report also includes a detailed analysis of major white spirit vendors, as well as corporate profiles.
Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
Karen Shah has 11 years of experience in industry research and market sizing, primarily in the manufacturing, industrial, pharmaceuticals and financial sectors.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.